What You Do That Turns Them On:

January 2021 update: Used to include Carson, now removed for obvious reasons.

Cooper: When You Wear His Clothes

He would do it to himself. Offering you his sweater or hoodie, or some of his boxers to sleep in. Every time you'd slip it on in front of him or step back into the room after doing so, heat would flow to places that Cooper hid. Knowing what's underneath, or the lack of, pressing against the fabric of his clothes drove him wild. You see him with his lip curled up, mouth slightly agape and eyes a lot more lustful than you remember them being. You'd know instantly what was the matter, and feed off his desire, pushing it as far as you could go before he snapped and threw you to the bed.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Schlatt: When You're Cocky

Schlatt loved a cocky girl, someone who would push him around and take heat as much as she could give it out. You often streamed and he would hop in discord, often calling you his typical offenses like 'broad' and 'bitch'. You'd always come back with a string of your own curses and names, teasing him and mocking him with power behind your words. Most people probably would've been angry, standoffish, but Schlatt loved every second of it. His pants tightening with every comeback you gave. Even if you hadn't finished streaming, once he was offline, he'd be coming to find you in the house, opening your office door and striding in towards you, towering over you from besides your chair. Once you met eyes with him you'd grin, knowing what you do to him with just a quick glance down south, saying farewell to your stream before Schlatt began his fun.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Ted: When You're Needy

It wasn't often, you were usually fine with the space you and Ted had throughout the day. The little kisses here and there, a quick hug in the morning and evening before you'd be asleep in bed together. But sometimes that just wasn't enough for you. You'd walk into his office with a small smile on your lips, Ted happily surprised at your arrival but continues to work. You'd pout and walk over, leaning down and pecking his lips, leaving a trail of kisses down his cheek and neck, wrapping your arms around his shoulders. He'd say he had to work and kindly shove you off with a laugh. Then when evening would come, you'd plead him to lay with you on the couch, pulling his arm from the kitchen all the way to the next room and placing yourself down first. Ted would be soaking it all up, from the second he'd seen how you looked at him when you first woke up, he knew today was one of those days. Stringing it out for as long as he could though by moving his hand away from you or turning his face when you placed kisses, not deterring you at all – making you want it more. It would only be when he felt you were getting bored that he'd take it further, surprising you with his sudden turn around in attitude but loving the intensity.

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

Charlie: When You Get Dressed Up

Charlie loved to see you in any clothes, especially loved you in non. But every time he got to see you in your favourite 'going out' outfit, with your hair perfectly styled and the right amount of makeup, the confidence you exude as you looked over yourself in the mirror – made him want to cancel your plans and keep you home. Before you'd leave for wherever you were going, he'd be placing kisses to any skin he could, running his hands lightly down your sides, teasing you with his touches. Most the time you'd brush him off, make him wait the entire time before you got home. But sometimes even you couldn't take how he looked at you, the little but noticeable traits that you knew meant he wanted you, so the plans could wait.