《1》

"And that's the forecast for the next three days," Chenle smiled, his pearly whites glimmering at the camera as the crew gave him an encouraging thumbs up

The cameras were cut, resulting in the young presenter to release that of an exhausted sigh, his once smiling face falling portray his sleep deprivation.

"Good work boys," the camera-man hummed, already beginning to pack up the cameras.

"Thanks."

Chenle then let his head fall onto Jisung's shoulder, inhaling the strong scent of cologne that wafted from the younger.

"Tired?" Jisung asked, smiling when he saw the small pout on the ravenette's face. He didn't really need to ask it, but instead felt responsible for the older's health and safety.

"No shit, Sherlock. I'm just chilling here 'cause I feel like it," Chenle commented in what could be described as a snarky tone. His raven locks fell over his eyes as he glanced up at his presenting partner quickly, his cheeks heating up from their close proximity.

The younger was indeed attractive, and Chenle hadn't even tried to deny something like that.

His caramel coloured hair was ever so  slightly overgrown, and his deep hazel eyes held an innocence that made Chenle feel weak, but the younger was a trier, and after years of icy rejection, he hadn't learned anything.

"Stop looking at me like that," Chenle hissed, trying to fend off the blush that began to form on his cheeks without his consent.

"Why should I?"

Jisung was really pushing his luck, but he knew that eventually Chenle would see things his way and would run into his open arms willingly.

"Because I want you to," the older mumbled whilst attempting to avoid all eye contact, but Jisung somehow followed the older's eyes so skilfully.

"And why would I listen to you?" Jisung whispered, his voice becoming deeper as he looped his arms around Chenle's waist and pulled the shorter closer to him. Before he could lean in, a distressed voice chimed from the break room.

"Ewww! Get a room."

Jisung merely chuckled as he pulled away from his co-worker dismally, his small smile strained as he sauntered into the kitchen for lunch before he had to script the next presentation.

This left a blushing Chenle by the green screen.

"Park Jisung," he mumbled, his thoughts gathering memories including the young adult. "Quite the trier  indeed."