prologue

~Chihoon's pov~

I woke up to the sun shining through my curtains and landing on my face. I slowly open my eyes and look over at my alarm clock that reads 8:30 am. I soflty smile to my self as look over at my dog brutus still sleeping soundly, I give him a peck on the head before getting up to start getting ready for the day. Today I'm opening up my very own flower shop! I walk over to my bathroom with a little bounce in my step because of the excitement running through my vains and hop in the shower.

After I finished doing my morning routine, I put on a dark blue sweater with some light baggy jeans and pair it with my white converse.

(heres his outfit if you need to visualize)

After i finish getting ready brutus finally decides to wake up and follow me to the kitchen. What can I say? he loves his food.

After we finish eating breakfast I check the time to see its 9:15 which gives me 45 minutes to set everything up. I head downstairs with brutus right behind me, to the shop and start watering the plants, taking out the dead ones, and I put some outside for people to see.

Once I finished I checked the time to see that its already 10 o' clock. I go back outside to flip the sign over to say 'open' and smile to myself as I see the name 'Midnight Blue' displayed for all to see.

I go back inside and wait for someone to arrive, but soon enough I hear the little chime of a bell signaling that someone came in causing brutus to get up from his dog bed and wag his tail. The sweet old lady that walked inside waved at him and in return he gave her a bark. We laugh at him before i gave her a smile and walk over to her to see if she needs any help finding anything.

💙

~Chan's pov~

I woke up to my alarm blaring in my ear. I groan as I role over to check the time and see that its 11:05 am... my class starts at 11.. I'm late.

"SHIT!" I yell as i jump up from my bed and change into my clothes as fast as I can, run out of my apartment, and start booking it to campus.

As I was running I wasnt paying attention to where I was going and ended up bumping into something knocking us both over causing the stuff he was holding to fall all over the floor.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry but I have to go!!" I give him an apologetic smile before I get up and continue running to campus.

It felt like forever but I finally made it to class and walk through the doors. My professor gives me a stern look before signaling for me to take my seat. I apologize and walk up to find a seat when I see a hand waving at me.

I look up to see my girlfriend waving at me with a smile on her face. I quickly smile back and walk over to sit next to her.

"Morning babe." I say as I give her a kiss on the cheek and take my seat.

"Good morning handsome." She says with a laugh while looking at my clothes. oh yeah, I barely had time to change so I just had on the sweatpants I went to sleep with, an over-sized black shirt, and my slippers. Not to mention my hair was sticking out all over the place.

I playfully punch her in the arm and laugh it off. I look down at my clothes and see a bunch of colorful things covering them. I look closely to see that they're all... flower petals?

💙

a/n thanks for reading!! and I also wanted to clear some things up and make sure everything is clear. So chan is senior in college, and chihoon's apartment is right above his flower shop so so he only needs to walk down a flight of stairs to get to his shop. and brutus is the dog in the picture up top!hope that helps!! 😊