Aurora: New Light shines

His eyes full of wisdom, yet mysterious, as you look at his image. The image of your father. Attired in a purple robe, lined with golden streaks at the end, your tailors tried their utmost best to dress you appropriately for your first day as lord over Portswater. You take your eyes off your father's image in one of the halls in the castle and walk to a nearby window to overlook the lands beyond the Keep. As you look, you behold perfect fields being sown by peasant farmers that had been assigned to each plot. This was something that your father had commissioned whilst he was alive and ruling. And beyond the fields a few peasant houses, decorated in the southern style of which your family originated. The houses are not lavish, but they are not terrible either. A long path runs through the town and rounds to meet the other path, behind the castle.

And then, beyond the few houses in the capital town, the Thornbrook forest that surrounds your capital on three sides, leaving the lands behind the castle open. There, a few other houses that form up the capital, your vineyard and the roads leading out of the capital, out to the other towns and eventually the other fiefs.

"M'lord", you hear a voice call to you. 

It's the first time you've been addressed like this. A sense of power comes with it. A sense of being esteemed, being submitted to. You look toward the direction in which you heard it. There, standing behind you is your chief advisor and high knight, Vradnik, the highest knight in your fief and the head of the fief's army.
The man, his dark smooth hair is fully attired in his natural armour as a knight. A full suit of armour from the head to the torso, and for legs, a pair of chain-mail leggings.
He is armed with a sword that every other knight has. A short sword but always sharp, and a respectable knight's sheath. Lastly, he wears the colours of your house, purple and black, upon his breastplate.

"M'lord", he says again.

 "There are petitioners who wish to know if you will hold court today", Vradnik informs you.

 You nod as an answer and begin making your way to the grand hall. The room is open, with enough room to suit any visitor who would wish to have and audience with your lordship. At the walls, reigns your family's banner. A purple background and the black raven at the centre. Below them, standing guard are your sentries. Fairly trained men-at-arms, armed with hall-spears and daggers. They too wear your house colours on their armours.

You ascend the stairs as Vradnik watches from behind. You look at the esteemed chair, made and engraved neatly years ago. You remember your father sitting on it, and a mob of advisors always  in front of him with papers and contracts. You sigh, turn around and gently seat yourself. You take your seat on the throne that your father once sat upon. Vradnik, your head knight takes his position next to you. After making sure that you are ready to see any petitioners, the guards open your castle doors and allow the first set of people to enter. You seat yourself comfortably and get yourself ready.

First to present their case to you are two men, who do not look like the other peasants. They dress themselves in suitable wears of the noble clothing. One wears a purble robe, the other an eastern black and white robe. They wear similar brown pants and hunting boots, though they don't look the type to go hunting being their ages. They have dark-coloured hair which seem identical. As the two men enter, they seem to be mumbling and grunting between themselves. One begins walking quicker. Seeing this, the other speeds up as well. The first goes even faster and the second tries to catch up. It's obvious these two have a problem with each other as they try to out do the other. They pause before you and continue arguing for a while until they are ordered to stop by one of your guards. Remembering themselves, they simultaneously bow. You ask Vradnik what the matter is between the men, to which he replies: " your family knows these men, m'lord. They are descendants of those who came to the west with your family. They are brothers actually."