Demeter: The Moirai

You realise that you cannot feel your own heart. You don't feel alive right now and you have trouble understanding your existence.
Bright glazing stars shine ever so brightly as you said through the Galaxy on the horse's back. The animal makes little noise and though it resembles its earthly counterpart even you know that it isn't. For, no earthly horse bears wings that are larger than an eagle's.
The steed seems to know the way to Arkix by heart, for in a matter of moments, it speeds up super fast and Pierce's through the atmosphere of a dark and sinister-looking planet. When it had gotten through, it seemed to have lost its balance and struggled to stay steady despite your help. When it had regained control of it's weight, it roughly landed on the planet surface, that somewhat resembles grass. It trots for a few seconds then close up its wings and stop. A harsh neigh gives you the intention that it wants you to get off. You do so and step into the surface. It looks like grass but you are sure it is not.
The place looks dark and gloomy. There are trees, but not one bears a single leaf! They all look dry and naked, and the whole air around you smells dusty and grave. No sun shines here, though there is little light to be seen.

"Is this the way to the Moirai?", you inquire of the horse. 

It nods it's head and makes a neighing sound that unmistakably means 'yes'. You begin moving forward, stepping slowly. Each step more cautious than the last. You feel a rough push from behind you. The horse gives you a forwarding boosts as if saying 'get a move on with it!' You walk a little faster and into the forest of dead trees you go. A few minutes in there and you already feel terrified. You can't shake the feeling that something is watching you and that the trees are somehow, following you. You pull your father's sword just to make yourself feel protected.

It's a longsword. The one most preferred by the nobility. A somewhat normal hilt but a wide blade built from iron from the south. This one has been in your family since your great grandfather who juts like everyone else of your house, was a lord.

Night seems impossible as you and the horse trod on for what seems like forever. A Million years. A lifetime. You can feel your steps becoming more wearied as the white horse breathes heavily on your back. A little time passes and you come to an even darker area of the 'dead forest', as you've been calling it. The trees tie themselves closely as belts of vines wrap tightly around their trunks. The once dead branches bare a few leads that in turn hide more of the little light that there was. You keep walking, hardly recognising your surroundings, but you do not hear the horse. Looking back, you see that it has stop and keeps looking frightened at something. You turn back around to see what it is. A short, dark figure stands between two trees, its eyes devil red.

The two eyes make no effort to camouflage or hide themselves as they give you the coldest of stares. You feel an aura of anger and ferociousness coming from the figure and you bravely lift your sword in defence. You stare at the two eyes, trying not to look afraid, though you know you are.

In an abrupt way, the figure emerges from between the two trees and launched itself at you, charging like a wild creature from earth. Its eyes are still devil red and its supposed skin is dark and looks like that of ashes of a fire. Its claws are long and sharp and it's mouth is filled with teeth the like of a bear or lion, as tapered as a knife. You know what it is. You squint your eyes and say, "an Abyssal demon." 

As soon as it comes close enough your make a war cry and swing your longsword, cutting right across its chest! But the hit does little actual damage and the creature stands firm still. Not to lie, this surprises you, but not enough to blow your focus. 

You swing again, but miss as the creature had learnt from before, it dodges the attack and then swings one of its claws at you. It barely falls short.