Conquistara: Lord Sielcco's forces

Word of the fallen rock soon makes way out of the castle and into the capital. The peasants whisper and chatter about it among themselves, saying how their lord had seized a home of a demon. During a few days at court, you realise that many actually make their way to the castle just to try and get a glimpse of it, before being rushed away by the guards, of course. The bandit that had been found while you were on your way to Dullac had been brought before you and finding out that he was truly a thief, named Cristier, you decide to have him locked up in your dungeon as their is no reason to let such criminals loose to rob and hurt travelers. Another thing that required your attention was a knight from Goyler who had betrayed his vows of protecting the people, as he had used his sword to kill a drunk peasant after he offended him. You know that such things are serious as the work of a knight is to be considered as almost holy and any vows made--sacred. You decide to have the man locked up and stripped of his knighthood, lands and houses.

Ever since you had had the fallen rock brought in, Lernard, your records keeper has been intrigued and astonished by the object and with your go-forward, he is assigned to study the object with a few minor scribes and scholars from the area. Lernard tells you that he is truly puzzled by the object, but believes that it might really be from the heavens. Concerning the fact of it being a home to demons or devils, that he is not so sure of.
The bright sun in the sky marks the beginning of Conquistara, the second month of the year and the month of wars. Your people, being ever superstitious, believed that children who are born in this month may become warlike or troublesome. You do not have any plans of marching on any enemies, since you clearly have none. Or so you thought. A man, dressed as a monk rushes into your great hall, his faced carried away with stress, urgency and fear. 

"Where is the lord of this land!?", he eagerly grills a guard. 

The soldier tries to calm the man down, but when that fails, he just sends him in onto you. 

"Lord Alexander!", he screams, throwing himself to the floor. 

Judas, coincidentally being there at the time, looks at him.

 "Lord forgive my barging in. But there is something that I must urgently make you aware of!", the man states, filled with anxiety and fear. 

"Man, calm yourself!", you urge him, standing up from your throne and walking towards him. 

"Lord", he says getting up. 

"I am a friend of one of your spies. Just this morning we were hunting in the Thornbrook forest when we came upon a camp filled with soldiers and tents. When we stepped in, we found men-at-arms dressed in the colours and blue and black and suited in armour. They asked us from whence we came and we told them from Fibbiar. Just then, lord Sielcco emerges from one of the tents and orders us to be killed at once. I managed to escape, but your spy was badly wounded and even though I tried to bring him to the physician here, he was unable to survive. He did, however, instruct me to bring you word that lord Sielcco must be planning an invasion!", the man retells the events to you. At the word of 'invasion', Vradnik makes his way closer.

 "Of which spy were you a friend?", Judas, the spymaster asks him. 

"Of the spy Iscariot, sir", the man replies to him. 

Judas gives a look at you.

 "Did you know that spy?", you ask him. 

"Indeed, lord Alexander, I did. He was one of my agents deployed to watch and report to me the events that take place alongside the border of Portswater and Sielc. He was a good and useful man, m'lord", he tells you.

Looking back at the man, you ask him, "thank you for telling me this. Who are you, though?" 

The man takes a second to cool himself down and then says, "me name's Arnold. I am a monk at the monastery of Fibbiar", he introduces himself.