Sunset: Battle of Armageddon

The sun shines brightly today, despite it being a gloomy month. The Him must have held back the rain for this day. This the final day. Here it all ends. Here Judas, Vradnik and Daedalus all end. You look at the faces of your men. Rough and serious. None mean any joke. They all know how serious this day is and that, sadly, not many of them may make it back. But all rather die, knowing that their lord and liege, whom has cared for themselves and has been there for them, is on the throne of the west than to live having to accept the fact that the order of the three swords is like god over them.
The Farhallian men have pledged and oath to you, to serve lawfully and loyally on this day.

Thousands of horses ride across the marshy, open plains.  CLAP! TAP! CLAP! TAP! go the horses and their hooves, trampling the ground beneath them.
A few flowers that are in the way have to be crushed. Looking overhead, a Raven flies above you. It merely looks down at you, then speeds off in another direction. The light green grasses and open savannahs can only mean one thing. 

Together with the small birds overhead, they spell out one word: Armageddon. A dry, open area of land that serves as a kind of crossroads among Portswater, Sielcland and Gotland.
Your forces easily ascend one hill and there you see them. You see your enemy, the Dullaccans. You lift your hand with a fist, ordering an instant halt.
Daedalus sees you and your numbers. He doesn't looked moved. Why would he be? Look at his numbers. Twenty thousand men from all over the continent, while yours just from Bouganland, Portswater, Sielcland and Farhallia. 

"Is that the lord Daedalus?", Prince Mortwood questions, turning to you.

"Yes, that is he", you answer him. 

"He looks like a virgin." 

To this, those who hear laugh. 

"An ugly virgin", he continues to say.

Just then two other men emerge from out of the rest of the crowd. One yellow-haired-- Judas. The other, black-haired: Vradnik.

They look at you. 

"And who are they?", Prince Mortwood asks again, finding the unnecessary need to know.

 "The yellow-haired one is named Judas, the bastard son of my late father. And the other is named Vradnik. He was my head knight, but he turned out to be a traitor just as well", you tell them.

 "It seems the west has been overtaken by traitorous liars. With friends like that, who in the name of the sun god needs enemies!?", he shouts. 

"But today, we shall overcome them!" 

"Am I right!?", he yells to the men. 

"Huzzah!", they roar, waving their swords in the air.

You close your eyes as you hear the voice of your father.

 "Alexander! Remember son, be careful of Vradnik in the last duel, he will feint the attack, do not fall for it!", he warns you. 

"I hear you father", you say.

The earth begins to shake, You quickly open your eyes and see that  lord Daedalus has ordered his men to charge and commence the battle.
You likewise, raise your sword, then point it forward and scream: "In the name the Him and all Portswater, charge!" 

Your men scream the same and charge down the hill to meet the enemy in the open fields and crush them. You know Daedalus must have at least 20000 men under his command here at this battle. You have slightly less, about an sixteen thousand. You hope what you lack in numbers you have in strength and ability as you fight this final battle. The battle of Armageddon.