Quintessence: The order of the three swords reveals itself and traitors exposed

...You both nod and take your seats. Two chairs placed between those of lord Dollis and lady Sesunna and all their companions. Lady Gersaw also sits on a much larger and luxurious chair, in front of you all, in a rather sexy but appropriate manner. Lexi, the short-haired servant behind her, stares at you, but then quickly removes her look when you spot her. She indeed looks younger than lady Gersaw, who is her alleged lover.

 "So, as we are all aware, Moggotscar has fallen and so has the eastern empire. The king has died in battle and his wife, sons and servants all executed within their own houses. Thus, we have a decision to make here. One that must be accomplished today and no later than that: what do we do?"

Lord Dollis turns to his nobles and son and begins discussing with them. Lady Sesunna, almost as soon as he. You turn to Vradnik, who gives you a joking look.

 "Well, what do you suppose we should do?", you ask him. 

"If Maggotscar has fallen and all the members of the royal house has as well, then the empire is doomed. It has collapsed and there is no reason why we should fight to keep it standing. We should vote to leave the empire of Ludlandia", your head knight proposes. 

The conversation between lord Dollis and his and lady Sesunna and hers go on for a while, until lady Gersaw raises her hand to signal silence.

 "Lords and lady. We must now make a decision. Each lord and lady will stand and announce to us here what he thinks we should do. Stay with an empire that has already fallen, or do the seemingly wise thing and just break off." 

With that, she cues lord Dollis to go first.

The large lord raises himself up and announces to you all that he and his house votes to abandon the old eastern empire. As soon as he seats himself back down, lady Sesunna raises herself and declares that she also wishes to desert the old empire if it can no longer support itself, let alone the vassal states that owe it fealty. Then she seats herself back down. You are about to stand and say your decision, when lady Gersaw holds out her hand at you. Afterwards, she gets up and says, "now, there are usually four lords present here, and a lady. But since some random lord, who had just come to his throne decided to greedily kill and annex that territory that was owned by lord Sielcco, we are therefore left with three lords and a lady." 

All this she says while staring at you dead in the eyes. Lady Gersaw teasingly stares at you as you make your suggestion be known. 

"I also vote to leave the old eastern empire and all its traditions behind", you say before seating back down. 

"Well, I also vote, on the behalf of lord Aversoff, my son, to leave the old east." 

"With that being said, there is yet another decision that must be made", she puts out. 

"According to recent scientific discoveries made by my scholars, in the next few years, the heavens will align." 

"What?", Lady Sesunna inquires. 

"The heavens! The heavens for crying out loud! They will align and due to what our holy texts say, 'that day when the heavens and all their bodies align, the devils will be freed from their celestial prisons and wreak havoc upon the faces of men.' Do you understand that or is it too difficult for your frogster mind to comprehend?!", Lord Dollis rudely and loudly insults lady Sesunna, looking at her and shouting all the while. 

"How dare you! Of course I can understand that. I understand that as much as I understand why you are so sarding large!", she fires back with equal rage. 

" 'Large'? Well guess what, I love to eat! And it is not only eating, but it's the good food that I do eat that makes me this way. You haven't had good food yet! Your centipedes,cockroaches and worms are nothing compared to my oiled geese, my buttered salmons and my smooth creamed pies!"