Characters and backstories

Alexander: The protagonist of the story, he was built up to sort of represent me, as my first name is actually Alex.
He is the son of the former lord, Lord Jorgio and the new Emperor of the west. He is brave, strong and persistent.

Aldred: One of the men whom Alexander met while he was imprisoned at High Gate in Maggotscar. He was the cup-bearer of the then emperor in Maggotscar, but was incarcerated after the death of said lord by his Lord's cousin, because he was too loyal and would not swear loyalty to him.
Aldred died by jumping in the way when he spotted an archer in the bushes shooting at Alexander.

Aversoff: The lord of Bouganland and sin of the lady Gersaw or the lady of the west as some would call her. He is one of the friends of Emperor Alexander and one who was allowed to take back Bouganland after the war against the order of the three swords had ended

Camebridge: A young soldier who was fond of Alexander at the battle of Blaenau and who Alexander had kept close to him after that battle, seeing that he was able to keep himself alive during battle after battle despite his youthful look. Aldred was a really good scholar as well as soldier.
In his late years, he retired from the army as a knight and went on to estalish a university in his name.

Daedolus: (pronounced- daa'do'loS) The antagonist and oppressor of Alexander. He was the son of lord Dollis of Dullac, but that all changed when he beheaded his own father!
A dark and serious man who would spare no life to get what he wants and a plotting man.

Dollis: The former lord of Dullac and father of four children especially Daedolus whom he trained to become his successor, though rather earlier than he expected. A greedy and gluttonous lord but a compassionate and friendly one nonetheless.

Gersaw: The lady of the west and mother of lord Aversoff. A brilliant and one of the few learnt-women of the west. Though she revealed herself to be 'on the other side' with her maiden, Alexi, she was a responsible mother and able lady who took over for her son when he went absent.

Jorgio: The father of Alexander and the spirit that guides him. He was the second lord of Portswater after his father. He had fought in the great war against Sielcland to gain access to the west. He had sired not only Alexander, but the traitorous Judas Iscariot who happened to be one of the swords of the order

Judas: The once spymaster for Alexander, a traitorous and cunning man who aided in Alexander and Vradnik's capture.
Being the son of lord Jorgio and of a poor farms-girl, he is the bastard brother of Alexander.

Lernard: A noble and true-blue friend to both Alexander and lord Jorgio. He was called the man of letters, conoting his intelligence and brilliance as the smartest scholar of the west. He had hidden the Abyssal armour and sword of Alexander so that it could not have been stolen by Judas or anyone else.

Mortwood: The Prince and son of a Farhallian king in Wents, he is a natural fighter and born challenger, though he does not seem to receive this same praise from his father or his people.

Prodotis: The spymaster of lady Sesunna, and a thief as well as a sneaking traitor, he was to be one of the heads of the order, but because he was killed at the lords' council, he had to be replaced.

Samorra: Another of the men met by Alexander at High Gate, he was a knight and a well-trained one. Probably good enough to had taken on Vradnik.
He at first did not trust Alexander nor liked him, but after a while came to respect the man he was and in the end, fought alongside him in the battle of Armageddon as the head knight, replacing Vradnik.

Sesunna: (pronounced- seh'son'Na) Lady Sesunna was the ruler of Gotland a cousin of lord Dollis and Daedolus. She was ended at the lords' council as one of the many who were killed. She had long blonde hair and dressed herself in green. Though a royal and the rightful ruler of Gotland, she was pressed against for bending the knee to the westerners after her father died in battle because of them.

Sielco: Lord Sielco, the Lord of Sielcland was a racist and unkind person to most. He was covetous but advancing faster than anyone else in the west.
This is the factor why the Rivermen have so many advanced weapons like lances, pikes and crossbows of which Alexander adopted after the first time he had Sielcland conquered.

Vradnik: The once head knight of Portswater, he was a humble and loyal man who served the house of de la Crost devotedly, but after being separated from Alexander at the lords' council, he was tricked into believing that Alexander was a tyrant who must be stopped. Unfortunately, he couldn't see the truth and had to be killed by Alexander.