Trying

Emmett's POV

    I woke up to someone nudging me. I opened my eyes, but I was met with bright lights, causing me to  shield them with my arm.

"Hey, Frank wants you downstairs." I lower my arm trying to let my eyes adjust to the brightness.

When I could finally see clearly, I saw Leo standing right next to the bed. He had a smile planted on his face. It was cute. Fag.

I pushed myself out of the bed. Leo chuckled as I almost fell.

"Frank's in the living room."

I collected myself, and started walking out of the room, but then I realized that I didn't know where the living room was.

"Could you show me where that would be?" I asked shyly, I felt my face heating up.

"Sure." He said it so cheerfully, as he walked in front of me, leading me to a room with a big tv, and a L-shaped couch.

"Come sit." Mr.Lakes patted his hand on the couch. I walked over to him, and slowly sat down.

"I was thinking that we should go get you some clothes and a new pair of shoes." You're going to let them waste their money on you? Brat.

"Okay." Mr. Lakes motioned his hand towards Leo.

"I was thinking that Leo should come with us. Is that okay?"

What are you going to do when they ask you to try on clothes? Will your 'boyfriend' see your ugly body?

"Yeah." Him and Leo led me to the car, and we all got in.
The drive was quiet. Thank god for that. I don't want to answer any more questions.

I looked out the window as the car stopped in front of a small clothing store. Mr.Lakes held the door open for us as we walked in. My heart started racing. What do I do? Stop being a wimp, and do something fag.

"You guys can go off and find some clothes that you want." Leo walked off leaving me still frozen by the front doors. Once I looked at Mr.Lakes I calmed down. He was talking to one of the employees. I quickly walked over to what looked to be a isel full of hoodies. I grabbed the first black one that I saw, It was plain and simple. As long as it wouldn't draw attention to me, I liked it. I then walked over to the pants. I found a few black pairs of pants that I held onto along with another hoodie, but this one was dark gray.  I knew that I needed new underwear. The ones that I was wearing had blood on them. I grabbed a pack of six boxers. That should be good. I walked to the front of the store, but Mr.Lakes wasn't there. I told you he would leave you. He thinks you're a disgusting animal. He probably wants you de- The voice was interrupted, as a hand touched my shoulder, making me jump.

"Hey, it's just me." I let out a quiet sigh as I recognized the voice belonged to Mr.Lakes.

"Why didn't you get shoes?" I looked down at my old shoes. There were holes all over them.

"I just forgot." Mr. Lakes nodded his head, and led me to the back of the store. I quickly picked out a pair of black hightop converse. We walked to the register. Leo came over to us with a shirt in his hands.

"I thought you might like this." He handed me the shirt. I smiled when I noticed that it was a 'My Chemical Romance' shirt.

"You just seem like the type of person who listens to them." I didn't know if I should take that as an insult or a compliment. I kept a smile on my face nonetheless.

"Thanks." Leo smiled back at me. I blushed a little, and looked down to hide my face.

After we were done checking out, we headed back to the car.