Do You Love Me?

Warning, this chapter contains soft smut.

Emmett's POV

Leo and I stayed right next to each other until Frank got back home. He and I pretended as if nothing happened.
"Did you get your school work done?" Frank asked as he walked into the kitchen to start dinner.
"Yeah, but I didn't do the journal entry for today yet. I was hoping that I could actually talk to you about it." I followed him into the kitchen. He turned to look at me with a brow raised.
"Okay?" He turned back around and grabbed some stuff from out of the fridge.
"I- I don't want to do the thing we have been doing everyday. I think I'm okay now." He turned back around to look at me. He seemed to look shocked.
"If you think you're ready to stop, then that's okay. You still need to write in it for school." I nodded my head and thanked him, before walking back out. I sat on the couch and wrote in the journal. To sum it all up for you. It was pretty much just about what Leo and I did today. Good thing he won't be reading this anymore.
I put the notebook away, and walked into Leo's room and shut the door.
"Hey babe." Leo sat up and motioned for me to come over to him. He was sitting on his bed. My face warmed up from the new name he gave me.
When I was right in front of him he pulled on my hips, making me hover above his lap. My knees were on each side of his legs. He kept a firm grip on my hips. He lowered them so I was sitting on his lap facing him. I cover my face to hide the blush on my cheeks. He giggled and used his hands to pull mine away from my face. I couldn't help the grin that took over my lips. For once I was a bit taller than him, but only by like an inch. I placed my hands on the sides of his neck, and my thumbs rested on his jawline. His lips met mine. The kiss was soft for a bit but then it became a bit more passionate. He ran his tongue against my bottom lip, asking for entrance.
My lips parted a bit, and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I could feel myself getting a bit too excited, and by what I felt I wasn't the only one. I parted from the kiss. Leaving both of us panting.
"I don't want to do anything yet." He quickly pecked my lips before responding.
"I don't either." Our foreheads leaned against each other, as we both took a second to catch our breath. A loud knock on his door, made me fall off the bed and onto the floor.
"Fuck." The door quickly opened. Frank stood in the doorway, confused.
"Sorry dad. He just tripped on my foot as he was about to leave." Leo and I both started laughing. Frank just smiled and shook his head as he looked down at me.
"I came in here to tell both of you that dinner is ready." I quickly rushed to my feet.
"Bet I will get their first." I ran out of the room and down the hall. Leo's footsteps were right behind me. Leo still managed to get in front of me, and he basically jumped into his seat.
"I won!" He shouted as he properly sat himself onto the chair. I walked my way over to my chair, and sat down. Frank walked in a few seconds later smirking. We all sat at the table quietly eating the food on our plates. Leo and I exchanged a few looks every once in a while. It's a good thing the table top isn't glass otherwise Frank would have noticed us holding hands by now.
"Thank you for dinner Frank. May I be excused?" Frank gave me a weird look.
"It's not necessary to ask to be excused, but yes you may." I got up from my seat, and left for Leo's room. As I waited for Leo to come, I picked out a movie for us to watch tonight.
Leo walked into the room twenty minutes after I did. He quietly shut his door, and walked over to the chair he fell asleep in last night. I was already sitting in the one across from him.
Before I could start the movie Leo gave me a sad look.
"Aren't you going to sit with me?" He was just trying to be playful, but I actually felt bad.
"Sorry." I gave him a weak smile, and got up from where I was sitting. He pulled me partially onto his lap, and wrapped his arms around me as I started the movie.
"You're so perfect." He whispered in my ear, and then lightly tugged on it with his teeth. He started to kiss down my neck and then across my jaw. I let out a contented sigh and turned my head a little so I could see him.
"Baby, please just watch the movie." I turned back around to face the tv.
"Is this just a bit too much for you?" He teased, and then gently bit my neck. I couldn't help but let out a soft moan.
"Leo, please watch the movie." I could feel myself getting strained against my tight pants. He placed one more kiss right next to my ear before putting his full attention on what's playing on the tv.
The movie was a good two hours long, but it felt like only a few minutes past before it ended.
I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck, as I started to feel myself drifting off.
"Do you want me to bring you back to your room?" Leo whispered quietly, as he stroked my hair with his fingers.
"No, I wanna be with you." I mumble into his neck. Leo shivered, from what I assume was because of the vibration I caused against his neck.
"Okay, but I'm going to move us to my bed then. I don't want you to hurt your neck from sleeping like this." I nodded my head, which caused me to rub my cheek against his shoulder.
He picked me up carefully. I had my legs wrapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. He had one hand under my butt, and the other on my back. When he placed me onto the bed, he helped me under the covers, before he walked away. I let out a small whine which made him turn to look at me. I had my arm reached out towards him, but he was too far away for me to grab.
"I'm just turning off the tv, and then I will come lay with you." I brought my arm back and tucked it under the covers. Leo grabbed the remote and turned off the tv. He then crawled into bed, and pulled me up against his chest.
"What about Frank?" I whispered quietly. I could feel Leo trace circles on my back with his fingertips.
"I will move over in bed if I hear him, that way it just looks like you ended up falling asleep in my room." He gets up for a second and pulls off his pants, but leaves his sweatshirt and boxers on.
I then felt him slid my pants off of me. I was too tired to care at this point. I just wanted to fall asleep right next to him. He moved back to his original spot and pulled me back up against his chest again. His arm was draped around my waist, and his legs intertwined with mine.
"Goodnight." His voice sounded tired.
"Night." I closed my eyes and quickly drifted off to sleep.