Go Fish?

SMUT WARNING!

Emmett's POV

"Do you have an ace?" I asked with a grin still planted on my lips.

"Nope. Go strip." Leo chuckled as he spoke. I decided to pull off my left sock. Leo frowned in disappointment. "Come on, that totally doesn't count. At least take the other one off too." He wined in annoyance. I smirked and shook my head side to side while I slipped the other sock off; Tosing them across the room towards the laundry bin. I then grabbed a new card to add to my deck.

"Do you have a seven?" Leo asked with a raised eyebrow. I just playfully rolled my eyes and handed him the seven that were originally in my deck.

"Do you have a king?" Of course, Leo just gave me a devilish grin and shook his head no. I grabbed yet another card.

"Strip." I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it at him.

Leo just licked his lips, and then looked back at his cards. "Do you have a four?" My smile grew as I shook my head.

"Go strip." Leo didn't have any socks on so he just pulled off his shirt, and sat it beside him on the chair. "Do you have a jack?" He looked down at his cards and then slowly shook his head.

"Nope." I glared at him as blush spread across my cheeks. My fingers looped around my pants, and I slowly pulled them off of me; Leaving boxers as the only thing to still cover my body.

Leo placed his hand on my upper thigh and gave it a firm squeeze.

"A little handsy, aren't we?" I said, teasing him. He growled lightly and then started to rub my inner thigh.

"Am I not allowed to touch my boyfriend?" I giggled and pushed his hand away.

"Not until you win, which I think will be fairly soon. Be patient." Leo looked down at his cards again.

"Do you have a six?" I handed him my six, and then looked at the options spread out in my hand.

Smut starts here!

"Do you have a queen?" I lightly bit my lip as I looked up only to see his eyes staring at me already. Leo stayed quiet as he stood up, placing his cards on the table and then walking closer to me.

He kneeled down in between my legs. His fingers brushed up my leg until they reached the waistband of my boxers. My breath hitched as I felt his cold hand slip under the fabric. Leo slowly pulled my boxers down until they were around my ankles. His fingers traced back up, only to stop right next to my growing member.

"How do you want to do this?" Leo looked up, meeting my eyes that stared intensely at him.

"I want," The blush on my cheeks darkened as I tried to explain what I wanted. Leo only looked up at me amused by my struggling.

"Come on, don't be shy." Leo gently bit my inner thigh, leaving a small red mark. I suddenly felt a rush of confidence run through my body.

"I want you to make love to me," Leo smirked and got up from his knees. His hand grabbed my wrist and he pulled me over to his bed.

Before Leo could do anything, I shoved him onto the bed. I climbed on top of him while he was laying on his back. My lips crashed against his. My hands found their way to the button on his pants, quickly unzipping them. My lips left his as I pulled his pants off him.

Before I could kiss him again, Leo placed small kisses along my jaw leading up by my ear. When I felt his warm breath hit my ear, a shiver ran down my spine.

"Love, lock the door and get the lube from my nightstand," Leo whispered in my ear and then placed one last kiss on my lips before I got up.

It didn't take long for me to lock his door, and then bring the lube over to him. Leo was about to get up, but I placed my hand on his chest, and gently pushed him back down.