Help Me

This chapter contains smut. There will be a warning for when it starts, and I will mark where it ends as well.
There is also some very triggering subjects in this chapter; such as Abuse, Self harm, and Suicidal thoughts.
Of course there is also a lot of fluff to make up for the terrible events.

Emmett's POV

"I never loved you," Levi yelled at me and slammed his fist against the counter. I backed up until my back hit the wall. "You are so damn boring. I don't know how anyone would be able to stay with you for long without being annoyed that you never please them." His words felt like a stab to the heart.

"Y-you never l-loved me?" I stuttered as tears began to slip down my cheeks and drip off my chin onto the wood floor.

"How could I. All you do is complain about your issues, and cut yourself for no damn reason. It's like I can't do anything without you suddenly getting triggered." My chest tightened and my body slid down the wall.

"You l-lied to me."  I started to hyperventilate. Leo walked over to me and kicked my side, making me clench onto it.

"I fucking hate you." He spit in my face and then pulled my head up by my hair, making me look at him. "Your nothing but a stupid brat." I felt loose like a ragdoll. My eyes held nothing but emptiness. He then slammed my head against the wall releasing his grip on my hair. Leo walked out of the house, slamming the door behind him. I got up from the floor and walked into his room, pulling out a pistol from his side table. I placed the gun under my chin, letting one more tear fall down my cheek before pulling the trigger.

My body shot up and tears covered my face. I looked over to the left of me to see Leo peacefully sleeping. I was covered in sweat and trembling. Did he actually think of me like that? Was I just a charity case for him? I don't want him to leave me. We have only been together for a few days. I don't know how he could get bored of me that fast.

I quickly wiped the tears off my face and calmed myself down. Was I really going to do this?

I shook Leo's shoulder. His eyes slowly opened and he looked at me confused.

"What time is it?" Leo's voice was raspy as he spoke.

"I don't know. Look at your phone." He rolled over and picked up his phone from his nightstand.

"It's only four twenty in the morning. Why did you wake me up?" He set his phone back down and rolled over to face me again.
*Start of smut*

" I love you so damn much."  I placed my hand against his chest, and slowly slid it down to his thigh, skipping over the tent in his boxers. Leo squirmed a bit as I caressed his inner thigh with my fingertips.

"I love you too." I could tell that he was growing hard from my touch. I leaned over to him and aggressively attacked his lips with my own. I slid my hand up and lightly squeezed the bulge. He quietly moaned into my mouth. I broke the kiss only so I could get on top of his lap and straddle him. I slowly moved my hips in circles, making his head fall back and he let out a quiet groan.

"Are you okay with this, baby?" He looked up at me and grinned.

"Y-yeah." Leo seemed to crumble below me as I bucked my hips forward, causing both of our shafts to rub against each other. I kept a straight face, but Leo on the other hand let out a loud moan. I was still soft. I wanted to find pleasure in this, but I didn't. My only job right now is to make Leo feel good so he won't get bored of me.

I lowered my body so I was sitting between his legs. My fingers gripped onto the waistband of his boxers and quickly pulled them down. I didn't waste any time and just lowered my head and took him all into my mouth.