Teaching Me Love

Smut Warning!!!

Emmett's POV
*Start of smut*
Leo picked me up off the ground and dropped me onto my bed. He crawled onto me and reconnected our lips. I held one hand on the back of his neck, and one hand bundled around the fabric of his shirt.

Leo quickly took the hint and took it off. He then slid my shirt off. My hands brushed over one of his nipples, causing him to moan into my mouth as we attacked each other's lips. My fully hard erection begged for some kind of friction. Leo kissed the side of my neck, making me arch my back. Our clothed erections brushed against one another. Leo and I both let out dragged moans.

"L-Leo." I was whimpering against his lips. "W-want you." Leo lowered himself and spread my legs further apart.

"Are you sure?" He was fiddling with the waistband of my pants and boxers.

"Yes." Leo didn't need to hear anything else. He pulled my pants and boxers down. I let out a soft moan when I felt the cold air reach my member.

"Baby, this is going to hurt for a bit, but I promise it will feel really good after a little while." I bit my lower lip and nodded my head.

I watched as Leo grabbed the lube that he left for me in my room a few days ago. He poured a bit on his fingers.

When his fingers were fully coated, one brushing against my entrance.

"Ready?" I let out a content sigh as his finger brushed against the sensitive skin.

"Y-yes." Leo kept his eyes on mine. When one of his fingers entered, I could feel myself clamp down tightly around it. It was uncomfortable but not awful. Leo waited a few seconds until he started to slowly move it, exploring my walls.
It didn't take long for him to slip in a second finger. My back arched and I let out an almost screaming moan as he curled his fingers up, pressing on my prostate.

"Found it." Leo muttered to himself.

"Plea-se," I was gasping and my legs shook.

"Please what baby?" Leo teased me, as he smirked at my reaction. He pressed his fingers just under where my prostate is.

"Please to-uch me ag-ain." Leo looked at me with lust filled eyes.

"Like this?" He pushed his finger against the sensitive spot, making me arch my back and moan. Before I could settle down, he thrusted his fingers against it over, and over again. My whole body was trembling from pure pleaser.

"N-need you i-in me." Leo smirked, pulling his fingers out of me and then he took off the rest of his clothes. 

I got up and pushed Leo onto his back. I poured lube onto my hand and then started to stroke his throbbing member. He let out quiet grunts and moans as I continued to jerk him off until he was fully covered. Leo helped me position myself above him. He held onto my hips as I slowly lowered myself. When he started to fill me, I couldn't help but wince. It was surprisingly painful.

I have never done this the right way before. I never got pleasure when I had sexual encounters with others. All of my experiences came from my father and some of his friends.

The look of pleasure twisted onto Leo's face. His hands tightened their grip on my waist, as I took him all in.

"Baby, you're so tight." I stayed still for a bit while I adjusted to his massive size. I kept my eyes screwed shut.

"It hurts." I whispered manly to myself. Leo loosened his grip on my waist. One of his hands brushed against my jawline.

"If it's too much we can stop." Leo pulled me forward, and kissed my cheek.