Him

Donovan had arrived not long after Kronos's Fated had given Chandler and Hayden back to him. Everything was weighing on him at the moment. The conference call had not gone the way he planned and Donovan was currently not speaking to him.

When Donovan found out who Kronos' Fated was he nearly tore up the whole camp. There was bad blood between Donovan and Reyna from a battle long ago. Donovan doesn't like to talk about it. 

Kronos turned away from Donovan's retreating figure and looked at Chandler. "Chandler... are you upset as well?"

Chandler sighed "Do you want me to be honest with you buddy?"

"Always" came the short reply

chandler shrugged "Honestly... yes, it upsets me seeing her when I know what happened in that battle... and yes there was a time when I wanted to kill her for what she did..." he trailed off

"But..?" Kronos questioned

"But..." Chandler sighed and then smiled a bit "I realized it was War. People die. Loved ones perish in battles but everyone knows the risk. Not everyone can return, as sad as it is that Donovan and I will never see her again... I know she's in a better place. Also, your Fated saved me and Hayden when the general was going to have his two young sons kill us. She stopped it. I guess the Empress in her is already emerging." he paused and looked hard at Kronos "Look, I may not like what she did back then but she isn't the same girl I saw on the battlefields all those years ago. Something inside her broke... be careful with a girl like that Kronos. Don't ruin someone who wants a chance to love you..."

Chandler shook his head "I like her, I think she'll be good for you."

Kronos looked away and tried to smother the slight blush that brushed his cheeks "Thank you Chandler.... for everything"

Chandler nodded "No problem... now I am going to try to calm down my brother." and with that he left.

Ethan and another figure slipped in after Chandler left.

"Are you ready for your mission..?" Kronos coldly asked the woman that stood before him.

she grinned and turned and looked at her mate. "Yes Emperor Kronos... I'm ready."