Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

I felt someone shaking my shoulder, waking me up. i open my eyes and see Tripp standing right in front of me as i laid my head on the arm rest of the couch.

Tripp: Y/N, it's time for us to take them to that junkyard. You're drooling by the way.

Tripp chuckles as i wipe the drool off my mouth with my sleeve as i slowly sit up while rubbing my eyes.

Y/N: The sun already up?

Tripp: yeah. i'll give you some time to get ready then i'll wake those two up. No fighting alright?

Y/N: Whatever you say, Tripp.

Tripp: I'll see you in 10.

Tripp turns around and walks out my small house as i stood up and did my usual stretches before taking off my shirt and heading inside the bathroom to wash my face.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Short Timeskip.

I walked out the bathroom while wiping my face with the towel. after drying myself off, i put on a new shirt and the same jacket i had yesterday and walked into another room.

i close the door behind me as i walk over to a trunk at the other side of the room and open it.

I grab my rifle that had a scope attached to it and a few bullets and placed them in my pockets before strapping the rifle over my shoulders.

I close the trunk and stood up and walked over to the door and opened it. I closed the door behind me as I walked over to the front door and went outside.

The sun was just rising as it blinded me a little as I use my arm to try and nullify the brightness of the sun.

I went to where I parked my motorcycle which was just next to Tripp's van.

I start to move my motorcycle towards the front by pushing it towards the gates.

After I moved the bike towards the gates, I opened them and pushed my bike outside.

I let my bike lean on its swingarm and walked back inside.

I saw Tripp leading Javier and Clementine to his truck.

Clementine sees me and glares at me as I glare back. We glare at each other for a few seconds before she stops as she and Javi get inside Tripp's van.

Tripp nods at me before getting inside the driver seat of his van as I nod back and opened the gates for him to pass through.

Once his van was through, I closed the gates and went over to my bike. I start it up and started revving it up before driving off at a steady pace to the junkyard with Tripp following close behind.

Tripp let me go ahead since he knew that I knew my way around the area. I was basically the recon of any group that I went out with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After a few minutes, I finally reached the junkyard as I park the bike and get off while swinging down the swingarm and let my bike lean on itself.

Tripp then drives his van over and parked it right next to my bike as he stops the engine and gets out with Clementine and Javi.

The junkyard was filled with dead walkers everywhere on the ground.

Tripp: Well I'll be damned. This area has a lot of dead walkers.