Chapter 3

Y/N's POV.

Me and Tripp hightailed it back to Prescott with me going ahead to open the gates for him.

When I made it to Prescott, i got the gates wide open and drove my motorcycle inside to where I usually park my bike.

As I got up and let it lean on the swingarm, i saw Tripp's van pulling in and heading towards the parking spot as I rushed over to the infirmary.

As I got there, Eleanor was there sitting on a chair at the table.

Y/N: Eleanor!

Eleanor got startled and stood up with worry.

Eleanor: Y/N, what is it?

I made it to the infirmary and leaned forward to catch my breath.

Y/N: We got wounded.

Eleanor then got wide eyed as soon as I said that.

Eleanor: Who and where?

I stood up straight and turned around. I saw Tripp carrying Kate in his arms towards us with Gabe beside him.

Y/N: Clear the table.

Eleanor nods as she quickly cleaned up the table from any useless items and placed a white cloth on top of it.

Tripp then carefully set Kate on the table. Once she was on top of it, Eleanor began looking through her things as Tripp placed a hand on my shoulder.

Tripp: You guys got this?

Y/N: Yeah, we'll be fine.

Tripp: Hey kid, help Y/N and Eleanor with your stepmom alright? Got some shit to do.

Gabe: Ye-yeah, I can do that.

Tripp: Good, don't cause any trouble.

Tripp then walks away as Eleanor finds some tweezers and held them in her hand.

Eleanor: I need you two to hold her down as I take out the bullet.

Y/N: Alright. Gabe, hold her upper body, I got her legs.

Gabe nods as he walks over and puts his hands on her shoulders while I had mine on her knees.

Y/N: It's gonna be fine, Kate. Ele will patch you up.

Kate weakly nods as Eleanor positions her tweezers on the wound.

Eleanor: Ready?

Me and Gabe nod.

Eleanor began putting the tweezers inside the wound and moved it around to find the bullet.

Kate screams in agony and squirms a bit but me and Gabe we're able to hold her down.

Eleanor then found the bullet as she felt the tweezers hit it.

Eleanor: Get ready.

She then slowly pulls it out as Kate continues to scream in agony.

The bullet finally came out as Eleanor held it up in the tweezers.

Gabe then let's go of Kate's shoulders and gags as the blood from the bullet was dropping on the table and to the ground.

Gabe then ran off.

Y/N: Gabe! Get back here!

Eleanor: Let him go, he couldn't take it.

Y/N: Fine.

Eleanor: Help me clean up the wound. Then we can seal it for now and let her rest.