Chapter 13

Timeskip.
Y/N's POV.

I woke up to the sound of gunfire coming from outside the window.

I jolt up and picked up my gun and knife that was on the table next to the bed I was on and ran straight towards the door.

I then realized I couldn't open it so I started to force it open by kicking it.

After a few hard kicks, the door slams open. On a chair, I see Eleanor passed out with a bunch of bruises on her face.

Y/N: Eleanor!

I quickly ran up to her and checked her pulse first. She had a pulse.

Y/N: Thank God!

I then started to shake her.

Y/N: Eleanor! Eleanor, Wake the Fuck up!

I then see her slowly opening her eyes and stop shaking her.

Eleanor: Y/N?

Y/N: Eleanor, it's me, are you alright?

The gunfire from outside is numerous, ranging from assault rifle sounds to sidearm sounds.

Eleanor: Yeah, I think. Some men came in here and took Tripp earlier. They were hurting me so they could make me answer their questions.

Y/N: Did you?

Eleanor: If I didn't, they would've gone for you too and I couldn't let that happen.

I then went behind her and cut her restraints. An explosion was then heard outside.

Y/N: I'm gonna go outside and see what's happening out there.

Eleanor: Be careful out there, kiddo.

Y/N: I always am.

I get up and take out my gun and went outside the room.

I then see a woman who has the arm of the man next to her over her shoulder. She then sees me.

Woman: Hey kid! We need help, he's bit!

Y/N to himself: Fuck me.

Y/N: I got a lady friend who's a doctor, get inside this room.

Woman: Thank you so much!

Man: Where are we babe?

Woman: Don't worry, Rufus, I found help, you're gonna be fine.

I then opened the door and see Eleanor who was massaging her arms and shoulders.

Y/N: Eleanor! We got wounded!

Eleanor then quickly clears the couch as the woman and Rufus come in.

Eleanor: Set him up here.

Y/N: I'll be back in a bit. Don't let anyone else in except for us when we get back.

Eleanor: Alright, go!

I quickly ran out the door and closed it behind me as I ran down the hall and into the stairwell.

Each set of stairs I would jump to move faster.

Once I made it to the ground floor, I opened the door into the ground floor area of the building and saw more people fleeing outside through the window from walkers.

I could then hear more gunshots from outside the door.

I quickly ran towards it and opened it to see Gabe and Clementine cornered by a few walkers while Kate, David and Javi were making their way towards them.