Chapter 7

Y/N's POV.

We all made it inside as Conrad helps me up while Javi helps Tripp up.

Tripp: Phew, that was way too close.

Conrad: A bit too close if you ask me.

Y/N: At least we got inside without anyone bitten.

???: Hey! Anyone inside? I'm here!

Javi: David!

Javi then started to run over to the door but then stopped as we hear a gun being cocked back.

Clementine: Don't you dare let that baby killer in!

Javi turns around and holds his hands out in a defensive manner.

Javi: Woah Clem.

Clementine then shoots three shots on the ground next to Javi which makes him jump a bit.

David: Hey! They're getting closer!

Javi: He's got a family, Clementine. Just like you did.

Me and Jesus then looked at each other and nod as Jesus taps Clementine's shoulder which makes her look at him as I snatch the gun away from her and threw it over to Jesus.

Clementine: Hey!

Jesus: Open it.

Javi then opens the door as David rushes inside and quickly slams the door close as he leans forward and pants.

David stood up and looked at Javi and smiled before looking at us.

David: Clementine? How did you end up in this mess?

Clementine: Ask your brother.

David looks at Javi.

David: Don't trust her Javi, she's trouble.

Just as David finishes his sentence, Clementine snatches the knife from my pocket and pounces at David and aimed the knife to this head.

Javi: Clementine! Stop!

Jesus: Clem.

Clementine: You are gonna die for what you took from me.

Y/N: Fuck this.

I then slowly walked over to her.

Tripp: Y/N! Don't!

I ignored Tripp as I put my hand on Clementine's shoulder only for her to wiggle it away and accidentally cut my cheek as I hiss in pain and get knocked back a bit.

Y/N: Argh!

Tripp: Y/N!

Conrad: Sweet mother of God!

Jesus: No!

I them lost my balance but Tripp was able to catch me before I fell on the ground.

Clementine looks up and turns around and saw the cut on my cheek and stands up.

Clementine: Oh shit Y/N, i didn't-

Tripp: That's enough from you.

I then used my right hand and felt the cut on my cheek only to recoil it back from the pain it caused.

David then stands up and walks over to us.

David: There's a first aid kit over there.

He points to a box with a cross on it as Conrad walked over to it and picks it up and brings it over to us.