Chapter 8

A/N: this will be a lot shorter than usual.

Y/N's POV.

We all escaped the warehouse as walkers then became to pile in as we close the gate.

Max is still tied up as Jesus and Clem were running back towards us.

David: Where's Lonnie?

Jesus: He gave us the slip. Hightailed it back to Richmond.

David: Sonuva bitch. If he warns Joan.

Clementine: Wasn't there one more?

David: He won't be hurting anyone else.

Jesus: My people will need to know what we found here, those crates in the warehouse, they're from my people.

Jesus then starts walking away.

Javi: What about your missing friends?

Jesus: I'm not holding out that much hope. Don't have time to keep looking. They'd want me to get home and warn them. So that's what I'm gonna do. Sooner the better.

Javi: You're a good guy, Jesus. That's rare these days.

Jesus: I could say the same about you. I won't forget about you, you have my word.

Tripp: It's a shit storm out there, man. I don't see how you're gonna make it.

Jesus: one step at a time.

He then walks off.

David: We need to get back to Richmond, fast. I've got loved ones there.

Javi: We both do.

Clementine: We all do.

Tripp: i gotta break Eleanor outta there. Once she's safe, I'll tell her how I feel. You said it yourself, Javi. If it ain't messy, it wouldn't be important, right?

Conrad: Fuck yeah.

Y/N: go get her, Tripp.

David: We're gonna need allies in Richmond. Linggard and Clint, they're our best bet. If I can get to them before Joan does, maybe we have a chance.

David then turns around and faces Javi.

David: I know i was ready to say goodbye before, but I can't do this without you. Can I count on you, Javi? I won't be able to pull this off myself.

Javi: Of course, David. You're my brother, I never forgot that. Even if you did.

Y/N: Ouch.

Conrad: Ouch indeed.

David: I'm glad to hear that Javi. You and I... We should talk, when this is done.

David then walks over to the truck as Clementine pulls me aside for a bit.

Clementine: Hey, uh, how's your cheek?

Y/N: What do you think?

Clementine: Look, I'm so sorry about that.

Y/N: You can make up for it by actually trusting me and not actively trying to kill me.

Clementine: Noted.

Y/N: Come on.

David: we'll take Badger's truck.

Javi: I doubt he'll mind.

Me and Clem get on the back with Conrad and David goes up to the driver seat as Javi went in the passenger seat and Tripp and Max in the back.

The truck then started to move as we held on for the bumpy ride back to Richmond.

A/N: Holy shit, 100 followers! I don't know what to say, Thank you! All of you. I wouldn't have made it this far without you guys.