7

I hop on to the back of his motorcycle and he hand me the helmet. The space between us was too small.

"All set?" He asked.

"Yes" I said in response.

"Where are we going by the way" I asked him.

"Its a secret" He said.

Secret, again? I hate secrets ugh.

Its been half an hour and still we haven't reached at our destination yet. I noticed that Dusk came sooner than expected, the last of the sun's rays cosseted behind soft grey cloud. The street takes on the look of an old photograph, every familiar thing a shade of grey. Slowly the view fades to blackness and the night begins.

"So how fast you can drive" He asked me out of now where.

"Minimum" I said.

*flashback*

"Mom I'm an adult please, the speed is minimum"

"No its not " my mom replied.

"Mom ugh" I said looking toward her.

"Grace watch out" My mom screamed at the top of her lungs. Our car crashed.

*flashback ended*

I opened my eyes. I didn't realize I was gasping for air.

"Harry stop" I whined.

"What, are you okay" He asked.

"Yes, just stop please." I was in the verge of crying. He immediately stop the motorcycle. I stepped down from it.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

As those words left from his lips, my tears burst through my eyes as water burst through water dams. I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Its my fault, its my fault, its all my fault" I continued crying. I sat down on the grass with hands placed on my head.

Harry was now standing in front of me. He bent his knees making his face just in front of me. He placed both of his hands on my cheeks, wiping the tears that were falling from my eyes.

"Its gonna be okay" He said in soft voice.

I hugged him, there was a strange comfort in that hug. The comfort that neither Louis nor my dad could give me. But he was just a stranger, a stranger whom I met just few hours ago. Now here I am, hugging him feeling so comfortable. I want this hug to last long.

"Its my fault Harry" I sobbed still hugging him.

"No its not" He said gently running his hands through my hair and.

"It is" I said.

"You want to talk about it" He said breaking the hug.

The last thing I want is to tell him.

"No, I'm sorry" I whispered.

"Its fine" He said and hugged me again. I was surprised by his actions.

"Do you still want to go the place, its fine if you don't want to" He asked.

If I'll go with him he'll ask me questions and I'll rather be at home than answer his questions.

"I don't think, I can go...... maybe tomorrow?" I was surprised when I said 'tomorrow' I didn't meant that to come out.

"Okay" He said.