11

Harry's pov:

You bring me to my knees
You make me testify, uh!
You can make a sinner change his ways, uh!

I was singing on the top of my lungs, if anyone was here, their ears would burst. Well I blame Bruno Mars for that. His songs are always so......

My phone vibrated I took it out of my pocket.

"Hello" she said

"Hey Grace, what's up?" 

"Where the heck are you?" 

"Ouuu someone is in a bad mood today!"

"I'm not in a bad mood just ..."

"Just........?" I asked

"You're late" she reminded

"Tell me something I don't know babe" 

"Ahh don't call me babe!!!" I fucking love to irritate her.

"Okay I won't call you....babe" 

"I'm here, come outside." I said.

"Yeah" She hung up. Girl really?

Within a minutes she arrived. She got inside the car and first thing she said was-

"Where's you motorcycle?" She asked.

"She wasn't feeling well today" I replied. I'm not lying she really did needed some maintenance.

"Anyways this is better" She said.

"Umm not really" I crinkle my nose

Grace just rolled her eyes in response. Holy Shit- that was.......never mind. 'Admit it that was hot'
my subconscious later added.

"So how you doing" I said while driving. 

"Good how about you" She replied looking outside the window.

"Quiet good" I replied. Come on after a girl rolling her eyes, I'm beyond good.

Its just something that really turns me on. 

After an ride of 20 minutes we arrived at Starbucks. We both walked inside, I didn't notice what she was wearing until now. She wore a crop black top with light blue pants. 

She does look good.

"I'll have a Java Chip Frappuccino and Grace what about you?" I asked looking at her.

"Umm I'll have a Espresso con panna with drizzle" She replied.

"You can go in the car I'll get it for ya'" I said

"Okay" she nodded.

Something is not right.

Grace's pov:

I walked out and started heading towards the car. I had the keys with me, I opened the door and sat in the passenger's seat.

I turned on the radio of the car, trying my best not to think about my past. But everything here makes me remember my past again and again like a song going in my mind. The song that feels like it's stuck forever.

I turned the air conditioner and closed all the windows. I tried to close my eyes. I wish I could leave this world.

"Hey" I said

"Hi, how was your day sweetie?" She asked

"It was good" I said smiling towards her. I saw her smiling back at me.

"Good to hear" She replied, still looking at me. The smile she had on her face was now fading away. She was now staring at  me.

"Mom?" I asked.

No response. 

"Mom, stop" I said thinking if she's playing a prank on me.

Out of nowhere blood started coming out of her nose. 

"Mom, your nose....it's.......it's bleeding" I start to panic.

"Grace? Grace?" I was suddenly snapped out of my dream. I felt like my body is lacking oxygen. I started taking deep breaths trying to take as much as oxygen needed.

"Hey, are you okay?" Harry asked.

I nod.

"I-I jus-just need some fresh air" as those words left my mouth I walked out of the car.

Harry followed me.

"Grace did you had a bad dream?" He asked.

I looked towards him with blurry eyes and nodded. Those were the tears of mine. Why do I have to cry everytime? I'm pathetic.

"Its okay, its all okay, it was a dream." He said in a soft voice.

I wish you would know that its not a dream. I have to wake up everyday with the guilt of killing my own mom. I killed her. It was all my fault.

"No, its not" I whispered.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked.

Yes I am Harry. I just had a terrible dream of my mom, and I just had a panic attack. 

                                                                                ****************

                               Me after promising to update chapters regularly: