10

New white rays shine through window and curtain just the same, showing the beauty of the many tan hues that weave together to make the fabric I used to love so much. But now everything around me now irritates me.

I got up from my bed and stretched my legs. 

I brushed my teeth. I decided to check my phone. The first message was from Louis-

*Was everything okay yesterday?* 

*Yes everything was great* I lied and texted him back.

I put on the earphone in my ears and started listening to music. The lyrics of the songs felt like it was telling my story...

Each morning I get up I die a little
Can barely stand on my feet
(Take a look at yourself) Take a look in the mirror and cry (and cry)
Lord, what you're doing to me

 The music in my ears were now changed. Bohemian Rhapsody. I smiled reading the song's name. This was the favorite song of my mom. We both used to jam this in car while she drove me to school. My chin was now placed on my knee. I looked at the photo frame hanging on the wall. adoring the beautiful face of my mother.

I heard a knock from the door I walked towards it and opened it.

"Ahoy" Dad said throwing his arms.

"Hi Dad" I said hugging him.

"How are you sweetie" H e asked while rubbing my back.

"I'm fine" I lied.

I'm not Dad help me please.

"How was you trip" I asked pulling myself away.

"It was quite good, I missed you honestly" He smiled.

"I missed you too" I replied smiling.

"How is Louis?" He asked.

"He's great" I replied.

"I bought some gifts for you here take it" he said handing me some bags.

"What is it?" I asked looking through the bags.

"Look for yourself." He said smiling and walked away.

I locked the door behind me and place all the four bags on the bed. I decide to check it out.

I opened the first one, it had a black crop tshirt with Queens picture on it. My face lightened up. On opening the second box I found some sweatshirts with Queen print on it. I literally am love with this things.

I kept all the bag aside and laid down on the bed. Though my day didn't started in a good way but I think it'll definitely end in a good way I guess.....

I pulled my phone from my pocket and was scrolling down through instagram. My feed is dead literally, wait is that even a thing? If not I made it. 

*Hey* 

I saw Harry texting me.

*Hi what's up?* I replied.

*Heading to starbucks, how about you?*

*Just bored*

*Wanna come?*

Uhh oh problem alert!

Should I go? I am literally talking to myself. WOW

I mean I am literally bored maybe I should go.

*Sure, pick me up!*

*Okay cool, be there in 10 minutes.*

Time to get a bath Grace.

                                               ********************

Its been forever since I updated a chapter. I'm sorry I was lacking ideas really.

So I came to know about Wattpad India awards I'm taking part in it.

                                                                  Meanwhile me: "Oh hey Katherine"

ALSO, thank you so much          onediamond    for making an amazing cover. You've helped me a lot✨❤