16

"Back to earth Grace!" Louis snapped his fingers in front of my face. Louis was sitting on the chair while Harry and I sat on the couch. The bowl of noodles was nowhere in sight. 

I had a dream. I wanted to punch myself for having this idiotic and stupid dream.

"So Harry when did you two become friends?" 

Friends? That ain't gonna happen.

"We're not friends, we um just seem to hang out right Grace?" Harry stated.

"Um yeah" I nodded.

Can this situation be a little more awkward?

I was startled by the sound of keys jingling.

"Louis, can you take Harry upstairs, please?" I whispered.

"Yeah sure".

I immediately walked into the kitchen and started doing dishes in the sink.

"What are you doing?" Diana said pursing her lips. Nosey little thing isn't she?

Minding my own business, little advice, why don't you apply that to yourself?

"Just some dishes"

"Who's upstairs?"

Shit.

"Louis" I blurted out.

"Hmm okay," she said and walked away.

I sighed and ran upstairs to check on Louis and Harry.

"Are you okay Grace?" Harry asked, lines forming on his forehead.

"Um yeah, I'm fine. Are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine" he smiled.

"Louis can you close the door please, I can't trust that bitch." 

"Yeah sure" Louis said.

"Holy-" Harry cursed. I and Louis turned around to see him seeing around my room looking at quotes hanging on the wall.

"This is so fucking cool," Harry said amazed

"Yeah she is a nerd," Louis said. I playfully hit his shoulder.

"I was kidding, chill, please don't tell me you are a nerd too" Louis raised his eyebrows at harry.

"I am" he confessed.

"We win," I said standing next to harry. 

"Whatever" Louis rolled his eyes. I and Harry both laughed at Louis's reaction.

Harry's pov:

We sat there talking for hours until it hit me that it was really late. Louis helped walk out of her house without her parents noticing. He offered me a ride back home, I told him he didn't need to because I already had my car with me.

I pulled over in the garage and walked in the house to find it really messed up. Having Niall as my roommate sucks.

After cleaning the living room, I walked and collapsed on the bed, thinking that she was made of magic only I could see.

With a stretch and yawn, my mind went into a free fall, swirling with the hopes of beautiful dreams.

*TWO DAYS LATER*

It's been two days and I haven't heard from Grace. I hope everything is alright.

"There's someone here" As those words left Niall's lips I ran towards the living room. Hoping I get to see her, I stumble a few times while running through the hallway.

There she was standing on the doorstep in a white cami top and a pair of jeans. Playing with the chain's locket.

"Hey" I took a long breath.

"Hi" she replied.

"Come on in" I offered.

"Um no it's fine I'm just wanted to ask you if you would mind coming to Maymont with me" she asked.

"Yeah sure." I smiled. It's a bit odd for her to ask me despite the fact that she hates me, but hey I'm not complaining.

"Just give me a minute, you can come in Grace" I said and walked away towards the bedroom.

"Hey Niall, could you keep her company?" I asked Niall who was eating nachos on my bed.

"Sure man" he tapped my shoulder.

Grace's pov:

"Hey" a blonde-haired guy entered the living room.

"Hi" I replied.

"You must be Grace" he pointed towards me

"Yeah that's me" I smiled and tuck the loose strands of hair behind my ear.

"I'm Niall" he replied sitting right beside me.

"Hi, Niall" I said.

Why you had to be so fucking awkward!

"Yeah I'm ready" a husky voice bloomed throughout the living room.

"Kay, we should get going then. Do you want to come with us Niall?" I asked

"Um Yeah for-"

"No he doesn't, he has a lot of work to do" Harry interrupted.

I decided not to get in between them, so I just replied with "Okay".

SKSKSKSKSKSKKSKS I GOT TICKETS FOR LOUIS'S CONCERT YAYYYYYYY!!! *confetti*

*coughs* lies *coughs* 😀😀