13

Dad texted me saying that they won't be home. They'll be out for dinner and movie. So I had enough of the time to roam around, enjoy the freedom I never had since Diana came into our lives and ruined it. 

"Hey do you wanna maybe come by my house?" I asked Harry.

He stared at me dumbfounded.

"What?" I asked throwing my hands in the air.

"Who are you and what you have done with Grace?" he said frowning.

I chuckled and said-" Yeah answer before I change my mind" I warned him.

"Sure, I would love to. But I thought you found me annoying" 

"And I still do" I said with a grin spreading on my face.

We went back to the car, and just like the last time I sat in the passenger's seat.

Harry turned the radio on.

"No" I protested.

"What?" he asked looking at me.

"Don't turn it on. I like it silent" I replied.

He nodded and grabbed the steering wheels with both of his hands and started driving.

I led my hand out of the window feeling the breeze that was gently touching the skin of my hands. Though the breeze wasn't gentle to my hair.

"My hair looks like a mess" I laughed looking at Harry. He joined too.

"Can I ask you something" I questioned.

"Sure" he replied.

"What was the worst phase in your life?" 

He smiled after hearing my question.

"When I was 7 my parents divorced, I didn't knew what happened back then. But I have an image, a real image formed in my mind that I don't think could ever get it out of my bloody mind...I came home after playing and my father was in the living room and I saw him sitting on the couch. I then walked towards my mum's room and saw my mom crying. That was the first time I felt so completely helpless. Though I didn't knew what was happening but seeing my mom cry broke me." he said.

"After few minutes my sister came into my room, she hugged and told me that everything will be fine and just like that THIS TOO SHALL PASS" he quoted.

I was completely speechless, I didn't knew what to say. Looking at him now I couldn't even imagine what a 7 year old Harry had gone through.

"You didn't said anything" he said.

"Um I'm speechless. I dunno what to say" 

"Well here we are" he said parking infront of my house.

I got out of the car and opened the door of my house. Harry followed me.

"Welcome to the Bryant's" I said while switching on the lights of the living room.

"Thank you" Harry said and stepped in.

"Make yourself comfortable" 

"Sure" he smiled.

I'm freaking obsessed with CAROLINA by Hazza!!!

Man he's a sex god I said what I said.