18

Harry's pov:

After millions of thought running in my mind, thinking of ways I could help her get out of this darkness. 

She reminds me of myself. She's way too strong than I am.

I pulled into the parking lot of the library. 

"Let's make a deal" I narrowed my eyes.

"About what?" she asked.

"I'll give you a book that you've never read in your whole life and vice versa" I smirked.

"Okay, but what's the point?" she asked.

"If everything will start having a point, will there be any fun left?" I smiled.

She smiled. "Then what are we waiting for" she looked at me and ran towards the entrance of the library.

"Hey! that isn't fair" I shouted and followed her.

Once I entered the hall, I knew where it was. I believe it was the ideal book that could help her. I walked to the last corner of the shelves filled with books. I took it out. There it was.

Grace's pov:
For a moment, I just stare at the shelves and shelves of books before me. From far away, the shelves are a collage of stories.

I ran my fingers on the spine if each book, until they meet with the exact book I was looking for.

I took out of with caution, there it was, I smiled when I read the name.

"Are you done?" Harry's voice blooms through the empty hallway of library.

"Shh" A girl scolds him.

He rolls his eyes.

" I'm done" I whisper.

"Okay then let's get outta here" he turns his back and grab my hand.

I pull it away immediately. He looks back at me, "sorry" he says. 

********
"A separate peace" he read.

"Yeah" I nodded. My mom gave me that book on my birthday. It was always so close to my heart. It means a lot to me.

"So what am I reading?" I sit back and folded my hands.

He handed me the book, the title was 'Everything, Everything'.

"If I'm being honest, I've never read that book, not even sure that I heard its name." I frowned.

"You gotta give it a try" he smiled while holding the steering wheel. 

"Thanks" I smiled. Throughout the ride back home, I kept turning the pages of the book. I'm not reading it here in a car. 

I'll read this when everyone's asleep when there's pin-drop silence, that's my time to read.
___________________
I know it's a short chapter, and I'm sorry for that. I've been busy with some personal reasons.