14

Harry's pov:

"Here" she said handing me a notebook.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Its my favorite quotes from all the book I've ever read" she replied folding her hand.

I opened the notebook and the first page I saw a heading that said- "Eleanor and Park"

The first quote I read was-

"She never looked nice. She looked like an art, an art that wasn't supposed to look nice, it was supposed to make you feel something"

I read multiple of quotes from her notebook.

"So what's your favorite thing about this book- Eleanor and Park" I asked.

She smiled and said-"It reminded me that what does it feels like to be young and in love with a book. Also that kind of love that feels as if it can last a lifetime, that can help heal wounds and open doors."

"And what about looking for Alaska?" I questioned.

"I think Looking For Alaska is the most thoughtful book I've ever read. Its screwed-uo, funny, sad, motivating and what not. But the thing that makes John Green 's books gorgeous to me is the fact that I've been thinking about them, about the choices and revelations and the lines for hours and days in a row. Often I forget the names of the characters, sometimes I forget the specifics of the plots, but I never have to forget the concepts, the meaning and the emotions that I felt when I read his books.

"Woah" I said amused

"What?" she asked.

"You really read books deeply" I said.

"I guess" she chuckled.

"So what's your favorite quote and why?" I questioned while folding my hands.

I feel like I'm taking and interview.

"I'm just scared of ghosts Pudge, and home is full of them" she said.

"Why though?" I asked.

Grace's pov:

"I dunno" I said.

"It just felt relatable" I whispered not wanting him to hear it.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing" I smiled.

"What's your?" I asked.

"Um maybe- I go to seek a great perhaps" he replied.

"And why?" I questioned.

"Because the 'great perhaps' here is something we hope is real but we are not sure that it exists. A place that is uncertain but could contain something wonderful

Within a few seconds, I heard the sound of doorbell ringing. I opened the door and found Louis standing.

"Hey" he greeted.

"Hi" I smiled.

He stepped in and stopped after taking two steps.

"Well, well, well, didn't expected to see you here" Louis raised his eyebrows.

"Hi Harry, How are you? Oh I'm fine Louis what about you?" Harry mocked Louis.

"Sorry I was just surprised" he raised his hands.

"Yeah I can see that" Harry said taking a step towards Louis. He threw his arms around Louis in a tight hug.

"Ah you you..you are strangling me" Louis chirped.

"Yeah cause you are small" I mocked Louis.

"Ah I'm big give me a break" Louis said pulling himself from the hug.