Chapter 25: Bad Boy Supreme

In a matter of seconds, Thalia and Nico had their swords pointed at Percy. Percy held his hands up in a surrender.

"Geez, you can deal out the jokes, but ya can't really take them, huh?"

Will looked between the the big three kids as they stared at each other in tense silence. That was until, Thalia laughed. Her, Nico, and Percy began to crack up.

~~~

Percy was having such a great time catching up with his cousins and Will, that he almost forgot the reason he was there. Almost.

Because he was the closest to Annabeth, Percy was put in charge of making her shrine. Percy hated that he was closest. He was always closest. Closest to Jason, Piper, Frank, Hazel, Leo...

Percy's made so many. Granted, Reyna helped him on Jason's but still. Why him?

How was he supposed to make a shrine for the love of his life? Making the shrine is accepting that she's gone. His wise girl. Gone

Percy sat on the beach overlooking the water fiddling with Riptide, a tear slowly rolling down his cheek. 

He was going to make Annabeth the best dam shrine camp has ever seen. 

~~~

"What's that?"

"It looks like a dragon."

"Dragons aren't real, Jamie."

Leo guided Festus onto the ground in front of the Big House. 

"Did somebody order a Super Sized McShizzle?" Leo shouted. 

Campers flocked around Festus, as Leo helped Calypso down from the metal dragon. 

"Leo?" Will and Nico stood gaping at the supposedly dead son of Hephaestus. 

"Hey, guys!" Leo walked happily over to them only to be slapped in the face by Nico. 

"Jeez, ow! What was that for?" Leo rubbed his face. Calypso covered her mouth to hide her laughter. 

Will continued to gape at Leo. "We thought you were dead!"

"You were dead!" Nico shouted. "I felt it! How are you even-"

Leo waved his hand cutting off Nico's rant. "It's a long story, which I'll tell you guys later. In the meantime," Leo grabbed Calypso's hand. "Guys, this is Calypso. Calypso, this is Will Solace, son of Apollo, and Nico D'Angelo, son of Hades."

"Wait, hold on. Calypso, as in Calypso from Ogygia?" Nico asked. 

"Yes. It is very nice to meet you both." 

Chiron slowly trotted out of the Big House. "Leo?" 

Leo turned to see Chiron. "Hi Chiron."

"My boy..."

"It's a long story. I already told Will and Nico that I'd tell them later. Besides, Piper and Jason'll probably want to... know..." Leo trailed noticing how everyone got quiet. "What? Why is everyone looking sad?" 

"Leo..." Will started, "They didn't make it." 

Leo froze. "W- what?" 

"I'm so sorry. You've been gone for nearly two years. They- they didn't make it out of the war."

Leo's eyes watered. "What- what about Hazel? Frank?" Will sadly shook his head. "Percy, Annabeth? Did they- they have to have made it. Right? Will?"

Will was on the verge of tears. "Anna- Annabeth," Will's voice caught, "She didn't make it either. We're um," Will cleared his throat. "We're having her funeral later today."