Chapter 33: Annabeth Pt. 2

"At any rate, we have Umbridge on our backs, Malfoy thinks Percy's a death eater, and we still have to come up with a plan for defeating Voldemort." Hermione fretted.

"And Annabeth." Percy added.

Hermione nodded. "And Annabeth."

~~~

Annabeth bolted upright from the stone floor. "Percy..." she breathed. 

He was looking for her.

Not that she doubted her Seaweed Brain. But he could be well, a Seaweed Brain.

A stupidly loyal Seaweed Brain.

The second she sees him, Annabeth definitely planned on giving him a good judo flip. 

Annabeth wiped blood and grime out of her eyes. 

She didn't know who those three were with Percy. She didn't care. All she knew was that they were going to come up with a plan (at this Annabeth laughed imagining Percy coming up with a realistic plan, and not say, charging into deadly situations), and with the amount of time Voldemort spent meticulously planning Hogwarts' demise, she hoped they'd come up with one soon. 

Gods she missed Percy. 

Annabeth could only imagine how much he missed her. 

At least now, Percy knows that Annabeth is alive.

That's the thought keeping Annabeth going right now.

Annabeth had to stop worrying about Percy. She knew he could handle himself.

What she had to do, was figure out how to get out of Malfoy Manor, and warn them. 

Well, maybe one step at a time. 

Step one: Get out of Malfoy Manor.

Step two: Kill Voldemort and find Percy.

Step three: Propose to Percy with the tracker in his engagement ring (her Seaweed Brain was never getting away from her ever, ever, again after this).

Yeah.

That's a reasonable plan.

Not for the majority of people of course. 

But for Annabeth Chase, Daughter of Athena? This plan was perfect and foolproof. 

~~~

I know, I know, it's short. 

But I swear. 

The next few chapters are going to make it so worth it. 

~Kit