nine

I have no picture for this chap so here's Athenas outfit above.
-

ATHENAS POV.

It's been a week since I've been brought home and I can't say it's been too eventful.

I enjoy living here so far, and I'm going to school in two days aka Monday. I decided against telling Bellamy and Neptune we're going to the same school.

I want to surprise them.

Through out the week, I actually bonded with my biologicals pretty quickly. We all seem to have at least one thing in common.

I run with Demitri in the morning, which has given us a lot of time to talk. Turns out he was my favorite brother as a toddler.

Makes sense.

Other than that we don't have much time to talk other than dinner, considering he's always busy joining Dad at work.

I cook with Adriano almost everyday while he tells me stories about my other brothers childhood. Which is how I've come to learn rebelliousness runs in Ferrari blood. What a fun family trait.

Elias and I got close after he found out I was a reader, he doesn't talk that much but it doesn't bother me, him and Bellamy would get along. Plus, he does some really good book suggestions.

The grinch himself aka Giovanni and I have bonded over one thing so far, his motorcycle. One day I got bored and decided to explore the house, When I entered the garage I found Gio sitting on his Harley.

So I did the most logical thing at the time. Ran up to him- which I now in retrospect realized scared the shit out of him- just to look at the beautiful bike.

He was cursing me out for a while, but by the time he was done he noticed I was staring at his bike, and offered for me to drive it.

What he didn't expect was for me to know how to and take off with him on the back. Ah Fun times.

Lastly, Dad and I watch the sunrise every weekend morning. Due to the terrible insomnia I was blessed with I rarely get sleep on weekends or any day for that matter.

With me being awake early and dad being an early bird in general, He usually drives us down to the beach to watch it. On some mornings he tells me more about my mother. On others I tell him little snippets of my past, not the bad parts no, more like Neptune, Bell and I's adventures.

Basically enough for him to be less curious momentarily.

When listening to dad tell all their high school stories, my parents seemed so in love. So it doesn't make sense to me why she randomly took me one night and hid in a different state.

On that note, another thing that doesn't make sense to me is my fathers business. All questions I asked are shut down with a "don't worry about it Sorella", "it's boring honestly", and my personal favorite "I'll tell you when your older Bambina".

Don't they know those answers only fuel more curiosity? With every excuse, I get more clues on how to detect when they lie.

For example, my dads eyebrow twitches, Demitri unconsciously tightens his fist, Adriano plays with his ring, Elias's nose twitches, and Giovanni can't look me in the eye. I admit I pay a little too much attention to body language.