twenty four

THIRD PERSON POV.

While the three waited in the car, the adults settled everything.

The officers knew that this was Nicolo Ferrari they were talking to, one of the most powerful men in the damn state.

So using that to his advantage, Nicolo got the three off with no legal consequences.

Parental consequences on the other hand were still happening.

They pulled up to Ferrari estate, the parents decided it would be best to scold their children together.

Neptune thought that this was making their friendship more elite. But also thinking rationally, she decided not to say that during the quiet car ride.

ATHENAS POV.

Dad silently led us up to the third floor office.

Third floor? We're definitely in trouble.

Who's fault is that?

Not now.

We walked in and sat on the couch, the brothers were standing at the side of the room, the adoptive parents stayed behind dads desk, and he paced in front of us.

"Sneaking out the house, damaging private property, assaulting a cop, and getting arrested." Dad looked us in the eyes, "Explain."

"Well you see-" Neptune started.

"I think it's better I explain." Bellamy cut in.

Yes please let him explain!

"HEY I- fine go ahead." Neptune knew when to stop and now was that time.

"It all started when we went to the bridge to spray paint. I found the spot earlier on a walk, and told them about it. We decided to go at night, obviously, and got caught. Athena punched the police officer in the face only after he had thrown Neptune to the ground. Then I knocked him out, before I did he called for back up and we got arrested." Bellamy kept his voice flat when he explained.

Always keeping a level head.

Dad looked at us all then turned around to the other parents, talking everything over in whispers while we sat and my brothers observed.

When they came to a decision he turned back around.

"Two months."

"Two months?" I asked

"Your all grounded. Two months." Damn it.

"Understood." Bellamy said speaking for all of us.

... or so we thought

"TWO MONTHS!" Neptune stood.

It may seem dramatic but she always despised feeling like she wasn't in control of what she could do. It's been that way forever, and it's unfortunately gotten us in a lot of trouble.

Did we mind? no.Because we love Neptune and that's who she is.

But did her and Bell occasionally clash on it, yes.

"Oh shut the hell up Neptune your lucky they grounded us for two months only." Bellamy sighed leaning back in his seat.

"You want a black eye Villin cause I'll give you a black eye."

"Try it shortie." He stood up defensively. He would never hurt either of us but we would never get a hand on him.

Hot heads I tell you.

I looked to the parents while they kept screaming. "Just-" I sighed holding my head.

"Just one moment." I stood up from the couch.

They nodded. But by the way they looked, they clearly have never seen them argue.

Makes sense. It rarely happens,

Bickering? Maybe occasionally but arguing was different.

THIRD PERSON POV.

The whole room observed as Athena turned to her arguing friends, taking her head out of her hands.

She didn't want to be dramatic but yelling is the only way they'll stop.

"Mitescere (calm down)" she attempted.

They ignored her, arguing louder.

The Ferrari men were curious, That's the second time they herd her speak in a different language.

Quickly fed up with their argument and being ignored, Athena yelled.

"Id est! Ambulatione utatur." (Thats it! Take a walk.)

Bellamy and Neptune looked over at her,

They knew how mad she could get, and trust me she was being calm.

"But!"

"Non buts. Neptunus ad cubiculum meum, Bellamy ad culinam!" (No buts. Neptune go to my room, Bellamy go to the kitchen.)

"Athena-" Bellamy tried.

"GO!" She sighed and pointed to the door, emphasizing her point.

The two walked out glaring at each other until they parted.

Now that they were out the room, Athena looked at the parents,

"I'm sorry you had to see that. We're all short tempered and raising my voice was the only way to get them to stop." She sat back down, calm and collected.

One wouldn't believe she was just yelling.

Just like her father.

Immediately Nicolo responded. "It's okay Bambina. Twins please take Angela, Oliver, and Dominic to their kids."

Listening to their father, the boys took them downstairs.

Once out of ear shot, the eldest two brothers sat next to Athena,

Walking over to his liquor cabinet, Nicolo poured himself a glass of whiskey.

He took a sip before looking over to his daughter. Saying the one sentence anyone could've predicted,

"It's about time we all talk Principessa."

-

thank you for reading!

See you next chapter
- Aajaené ʕ⁎̯͡⁎ʔ༄