twenty two

ATHENAS POV.

To say my day was odd would be an understatement and it's only lunch time.

Turns out Silas has the same classes as Bell and I and Javier has the same classes and Neptune and I plus third period psychology with me.

So once again my day was odd.

Currently sitting in the cafeteria- yes we finally decided to give the roof a break- Bellamy and I were playing thumb war out of boredom, Neptune was flirting with a girl I don't know that name of, Javier was getting us all food, and Silas was starting a rebellion.

I'm not even lying. He was standing on top of one of the tables and screaming,

"What do we want?!"

"Better food!"

"What do we want?!"

"Better food!"

"I can't hear you!"

"BETTER FOOD!" And now I have an idea on how he got suspended.

Pretty boy came back with 6 trays of food sat them down on the table and then dragged Silas to sit down.

"Oh come on you jack ass I was starting a rebellion."

"Silas. You can't keep doing this shit."

So this has happened before.

"WHY NOT!" Silas whined childishly.

Neptune turned her attention away from the blushing girl, "Silas can you shut the hell up for one second I'm trying to talk to Zara."

So that's her name!

"From the redness in her face you guys were having way more than a normal conversation." Silas winked, popping a french fry in his mouth.

For some reason that caused them to go into an argument.

They are way too similar.

Bellamy grunted, "Can you two shut the hell up I'm trying to eat in peace for once ."

Javier nodded in agreement.

What a fun bunch we are.

Then the whole cafeteria went quiet- including Planet and Smiley- and everyone's eyes went right behind me.

Oh my god. Can people mind their business!

Obviously not idiot.

Ugh.

Turning around to who I was expecting to be my brothers, I saw three cheerleaders who I couldn't bother to remember the names of,

Didn't I punch her?

You punched all three of them.

Ohhhhh. You think their mad?

I was broken from my inner monologue when I realized the 'leader' of the trio was talking to me.

"So your the Ferraris sister?"

I've been here for how long and she's just asking that question?

"It seems so. Do you need anything?" I asked a little harsher then intended. Can she back up? She's all in my personal space.

I looked her over, although she did give off that 'Regina George wannabe' vibe she could dress better and wore little to no makeup. Unlike other cliche mean girls she was naturally pretty. Damn are those 6 inch heels?