eleven

NICOLOS POV.

While the boys and Athena were out, I stayed up in my office working like a almost always am.

Mafia paperwork was never fun.

The house was quiet, without Adriano and Giovanni arguing its actually very peaceful.

Giving my eyes a break from reading, I leaned back in my office chair and rubbed my hands over my face.

My phone pinged, breaking the calming silence. Looking down at the screen I see way too much a day, my peaceful state of mind was now shattered and replaced with a furious one.

The message read. "Wanted for 6 Billion: Athena Ferrari, Italian mafia princess. ~ Anonymous"

They put my daughter on the fucking wanted list? Who even got the word out that she's back?

I send the message to my hackers unit, hoping for any information on the hitman.

It doesn't take long before I get word back from them. "It seems that's been up for an hour boss, this 'anonymous' used a burner phone. There's no way to find them"

"FUCK" I grabbed one of the whiskey glasses sitting on my desk and threw it against the wall.

Who ever this 'Anonymous' is better count their days.

THIRD PERSON POV.

On the ride home from the mall the car was silent. The brothers believed Athena when she had told them she had a headache so they made sure not to make it worse.

While Athena had her head laid back the boys had assumed she went to sleep.

Almost home, a phone ringing broke the silence. Picking up his phone to see his fathers contact, Demitri had answered.

N- Dove sei? (Where are you)

D- Quasi a casa, cosa c'è che non va papà sembri arrabbiato. (Almost home, what's wrong dad you sound angry.) Demi made sure not to speak too loud. Cautious of not waking up his sleeping sister, but also gaining the other three's attention.

N- Sono furioso. Qualcuno ha inserito Athena in modo anonimo nella fottuta lista dei ricercati. ( I'm furious. Someone put Athena on the fucking wanted list)

Demitri went rigid, pushing his foot down on the gas pedal he took the faster route home.

D- Ci vediamo tra 5. (See you in five) Then he hung up. He was angry, no livid but instead of yelling he kept his voice down to make sure Athena would stay asleep.

"L'hanno inserita nella lista dei ricercati." (they put her on the wanted list)

ATHENAS POV.

What the fuck is the wanted list.

I guess they assumed I went to sleep seeing as Demitri was speaking quietly.

I felt as the mood in the car went negative. I would open my eyes but if they believed I'm asleep I'll just wait till we get home.