twenty one

ATHENAS POV.

To say this past week wasn't awkward with the biologicals would be a lie.

I mean I couldn't act the same now that I know what they do, but I also had to act like I didn't.

So in my head, avoiding them for the week seemed logical.

I thought long and hard on what Bellamy said. To tell them I know would mean to tell them everything and I'm not ready for that. Its the first week of April aka a month since they've took me in.

I don't want to loose them by telling them what I've done. So keeping it a secret is the best option.

Now, did they realize I was slightly avoiding them? Yes. But once I told them I was on my period- which alas I am- they got my chocolate and kept their distance.

Ignoring my current thoughts, I got out of the shower, brushed my hair, then headed to my closet.

School, my personal hell. I ignored most people there already.

After the fight with the cheerleaders, it seems as if the students are scared of me. Do I care, no.

It means they leave me alone.

Dressing like my mood, I pulled on some black sweats, a baggie white hoodie, and my air forces. I could care less how I look at the moment, my cramps are acting like I won't take a whole bottle of ibuprofen and end us both.

 I could care less how I look at the moment, my cramps are acting like I won't take a whole bottle of ibuprofen and end us both

Grabbing my book bag, I headed downstairs to the garage.

Dad, Demitri, and Adriano left earlier for a 'work' meeting and the twins left to school early for something I didn't care enough to remember.

Hopping into my dads black Dodge Challenger, I sped away from the Ferrari estate.

Making it to school, all eyes were directed on me.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. I hate it here.

Slamming my locker closed, I went to look for the two people I call my best friends.

I was walking in the direction of our homeroom and when I turned the hall corner, I slammed right into someone falling on my ass in the process.

I quickly stood up and brushed out my clothes a bit. Looking up from my outfit ready to curse the asshole out, I saw a familiar face.

"Pretty boy?"

"Skater girl? What are you doing here?" We have to stop meeting this way.

"I go to school here and I'm assuming you do too."

Gazing over his shoulder- which was kinda difficult with his height- I noticed another boy smiling a bit too widely behind him and lifted an eyebrow.

"Oh um, skater girl meet my friend Silas Santiago, Santi this is skater girl."

"So your Athena?" Smiley or should I say Silas, asked a bit too excitedly.

He and Neptune would get along.

I looked at pretty boy, "Should I be frightened?"

Looking at his friend Javier shrugged. "Nahh, that's him being normal. If you don't mind me asking what's your homeroom?"

"Mrs. Smith. You?"

"Well it looks like fate has put us together Athena. Mind if we walk with you?" He spoke with a slight spanish accent.

Well isn't that attractive.

Careful. The last guy you liked kidnapped you.

Now why the hell would you bring that up.

Not sure, answer the boy.

"Nope don't mind at all, Let's go." I started walking down the hall with the duo behind me.

What an odd start to my day.

Arriving to homeroom, I reached for the door handle.

Before I could touch it, the door was kicked open by Silas.

Well isn't that action familiar.

"Mrs Smith! The dynamic duo is back." Javier and I walked in during Silas's dramatic interruption. I looked around the class, ignoring the stares and found Bellamy and Neptune in the back.

Walking to my seat I sat down and whispered to them, "So I guess those are the other 'rebels' Bell?"

"How'd you know?"

"I've met Javier briefly at the skate park before and Silas acts just like Neptune so I guessed on the walk here."

Finished with his dramatic entrance, Silas and Javier sat down at the seats in front of us and turned around.

"Hey guys." Man this guy has way too much energy. Bellamy nods his head as greeting while putting his headphones in and Neptune starts up a conversation with him.

Turning to Javier I leaned my head on my hand,

"So your the infamous 'trouble maker' I've herd about this past month?" Amusement laced in my tone.

"I suppose I am Athene, want my autograph?" His honey brown eyes met my stare.

"No thanks pretty boy, but I appreciate the offer."

He laughed before turning his body back around.

Athene huh? Haven't herd that one before.

-
Thank you for reading!

For anyone who's not into Greek mythology, Athene is another name for Athena

See you next chapter
-Aajaené