forty

There's no picture for this chapter so here's Athenas dinner outfit :)

-

ATHENAS POV.

I was walking to Psychology angrily.

By the time Dad and I made it to school it was third period. Not that I was complaining.

It's just the fact that he decided to inform me we were going to Aunt Victoria's on Saturday right before I closed the car door, then proceeded to speed off once it shut.

Apparently she wants to host a birthday party for me on Saturday. I don't want to go but dad said if we don't she'll come over our house.

And that is 100% not happening.

Arriving at class, I prepared myself before entering.

Mr. Brooke is definitely going to yell at me.

Ugh.

Pulling the door open, I walked in and headed straight to my seat. Everyone was talking among themselves so I thought I had actually made it.

"Ms.Ferrari." Damn it.

"Yes Mr.Brooke?"

"Come up here please." I herd Giovanni snicker next to me so I elbowed him in the gut before standing up.

I walked up to the front of the classroom to his desk and stood in front of him.

"Why are you late?"

"My Dad dropped me off." I kept it short, not really wanting to get yelled at.

"I don't believe your father would drop you off at school this late." He pushed his glasses up on his nose and looked at me skeptically.

"Do you want me to call him?" I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and started to unlock it, peeping how Brooke's eyes widened.

"No no that won't be necessary, just go take a seat." I swiftly turned around and made my way back to my seat.

So he wasted his time and mine, ugh.

But he is afraid of Dad.

Hm.. good to know.

When I sat back down I smacked both Eli and Gio on the back of their heads.

"What the hell Athena?" Giovanni turned away from his friends and looked at me like I was crazy and Eli looked up from his book.

"So no one was going to warn me that we're going over Aunt Victoria's again." I glared at both of them while they glanced at each other.

"See we- I- shit." Giovanni sputtered.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "Yeah, shit. Why does she even want to throw me a birthday party?" I muttered.

"Because she uses it to make it all about herself or Naomi." Eli said while he focused on a book.

I groaned, "Of course she does."

Grabbing the classes attention Mr.Brooke started the lesson.

Here goes to the start of a long day.

When Psychology was over, I parted ways with my brothers and caught up with Javier.

I would've sat near him if we didn't have assigned seats.

"Hey Jav." I pulled my book bag over my other shoulder and fell into step with him.