ten

If you didn't see in the last chap, this is Athenas outfit .

If you didn't see in the last chap, this is Athenas outfit ♡

THIRD PERSON POV.

Stepping out of the car in the mall parking lot, the brothers all noticed a change in their Sorellina. (Little Sister)

The carefree nature that was radiating off of her just a minute ago, was now replaced with a cold closed off demeanor. Her eyes were emotionless, her stare was intimidating, and with every step she took you would think she owned the place.

Gracefully yet powerfully, she made her way across the parking lot.

The brothers had yet to see this side of their sister, but as they did one thought stuck out more than all the others,

"She's definitely a Ferrari"

ATHENAS POV.

When we arrived at the mall, all my brothers put on a stone cold face and a intimidating demeanor.

Well shit, is this how I look in public?

Walking in through the mall entrance, I heard one phrase that I knew was going to probably get us kicked out.

"Se qualche piccola merda arrapata guarda nostra sorella, buttali fuori" (If any horny little shit looks at our sister, knock them out.)

And dad told me to behave. Unbelievable.

Do you want to know what the worst part of shopping with older brothers is?

Having to prevent them from beating a teenage boys face in. Ive had to at least stop 10 fights from breaking out because of them and it's only been an hour.

Another thing, other females find them attractive. So I've been getting fucking glared at this whole hour and I'm pretty sure there's a group of four love struck females behind us.

I hate it here.

Currently, it's been three hours and I still want to leave.

Almost all the boys hands are full, and no one decided to inform me that Adriano is a damn shopaholic. So to say I want to leave now more than ever is an understatement.

And for the past 30 minutes I've been feeling like I'm being watched. As we turned a corner I saw a tall man at least 10 steps behind us, to any normal person he may have thought he looked ordinary.

But the Russian tattoo on his neck is telling me otherwise.

Looking closer I read, "Omertà".

why the fuck is there a mafia member following us?

Wait or maybe- "Dorks! I'm going to the bathroom."

"Do you need one of us to come"
"You shouldn't go alone"
"We're coming with you"
"You guys wanna go get food?" All of us looked at Demitri.

Huh isn't he supposed to be the most protective?

"What? she can handle herself, she doesn't need us to assist her walking to the bathroom." And this is why your my favorite brother.

"But Demi-"

"I don't want to hear it, we'll be at the food court Thena" I nodded. Taking that as my cue, I walked to the direction of the bathroom.

After losing the four family bodyguards I spotted out, all that was remaining was the Russian mafia member. I was right.

Turning the corner and walking out the back  door of the mall, I grabbed the dagger strapped to my ankle and waited by the door.

When the man stepped outside, I slammed him into the wall and put my dagger to his throat.

"ищет меня?" (Looking for me?)

He tried to fight out of my grip but quickly realized if he moved anymore he'd be slashing his own throat.

"какого хрена ты за мной?" (Why the fuck are you after me)

"маленькая итальянская принцесса, говорящая по-русски? шокер" (The little Italian princess speaking Russian? shocker.) He seemed more amused then anything, and it was making me pissed.

"какого черта ты за мной!" (Why the hell are you after me!) I pushed the dagger deeper till it drew blood.

"я не единственный после тебя принцесса." (I'm not the only one after you princess)

Realizing I wasn't getting any answers off of him I pressed the pressure point on his neck and knocked him out. Leaving him out back, I made my way back in mall heading to the bathroom. Still avoiding the bodyguards.

When I got in there, I checked for any other people. After making sure I was alone I go to one of the sinks and wash the blood droplets from my dagger and hands.

Strapping my dagger back on my ankle and tucking my pants over, I walk to the food court. Slow enough for the guards to all find there way back to me.

What was with that nickname? Princess?

My eyes scanned the room upon my arrival finding my brothers right in the middle, all the shopping bags were gone. Must've took them to the car.

Looking around again, I notice all the women in the food court were basically eating my brothers with there eyes and the four puppies from earlier were trying to talk to them.

Ew. Half of y'all are minors, that's a case.

Calming my tense stance back to my original 'I'm in public' stance , I walk over to the boys.

Giovanni sees me first. Hopping out of his seat, the rest look in my direction and follow him to stand in front of me. "Ready to go?" They ask. All silently pleading with their eyes. Eh I'll be nice today.

I nod then look behind them at the girls who were with them. It was safe to say all of them were glaring at me.

How can one be so dumb to not see the similarities between us all..

Me being me, I did the only logical thing. I flipped them off before walking with my brothers out the mall.

To avoid conversation on the way home I told them all I had a headache and sat in the car with my eyes closed.

I need to figure out who else is looking for me and why the fuck they're doing it.

-
Thank you for reading!

See you next chapter
- Aajaené