forty six

SUNDAY.

THIRD PERSON POV.

Leonid slept soundly in his penthouse. Faced down in his pillow and hands under his head, the 17 year old was basically knocked out.

It didn't last long.

Waking up to the familiar ring tone, he groaned- rather loudly- and moved his arm to find his phone. Feeling it under his fingertips, Leon brought the device to his ear and answered the call.

"What the fuck to you want Alexei."

"Leonid you are not to speak to me in such manner, your my son."

"We've had this talk one to many times haven't we Alexei?."

"Whatever kid. Have you sent over the files?"

"Did you really just wake me up to ask if I sent over fucking files?"

"Yes, I also have something to tell you."

"Fuck you I'm going back to sleep."

"Leonid you better not-"

"Bye bitch."

Throwing his phone across the room, Leon buried his head in his pillow again. Eventually drifting back to sleep.

He was woken up an hour later, to loud knocking at his door.

'I'm literally going to shoot this person between the eyes.' He thought when he peeled himself out of bed, grabbing his Glock19 as he did.

Walking through the excessively large pent house, Leon threw his front door open, aiming the gun between the guest eyes.

"Now is that anyway to greet a friend?"

"Your not my fucking friend Hendrix, get away from my house." He retracted his gun and slammed the door, walking into his kitchen.

'Maybe I should've listened to Alexei, then I wouldn't have that psycho at my doorstep.'

Pulling a water out of the fridge, Leon leaned on his counter and looked outside the window.

"Come on Sunshine, you don't want to see your best friend?" The unwanted guest strolled into the kitchen, smiling at the annoyed home owner.

"Maddox were only 'working together' because you and my sperm donor have a common target. We're business associates not friends."

Leon hated Maddox.

He knew the kid was a psychopath, I mean who kidnaps their ex after cheating on them? Not to mention the fact that he killed his own father at 16,

'Although that wouldn't be too bad.' Leon thought.

"So why have you graced me with your presence this fine morning?" Leon deadpanned, sarcasm dripping from every word.

"I have business to attend to and your Dad was so generous to offer for me to stay here." Maddox showed him his duffle bag, meanwhile Leon spit out his water.

"My father did what?"

"He gave me a place to stay, now show me where my room is oh-so-great host."

"What the hell are we doing?" Walking down the crowded sidewalk, Leon lazily followed Maddox. Almost losing him every five seconds,