pick up lines

"Hey boy, you smell like trash. You should let me take you out."

Harry grimaced as someone sat beside him. His work was neatly organized on the table in front of him before Louis shoved it away to make room for his feet.

Louis and Harry were like an unlikely pair. Louis was loud and spontaneous. He enjoyed playing football and bothering Harry whenever he got the chance. Harry, however, was reserved and avoided Louis in school whenever he could just to have some peace. Harry preferred to focus on his school work and writing a song here and there. But even though they seemed distant in the building, it was well-known around their school that the two were best friends. No matter how different they were.

"Was your mother a beaver? 'Cause dam!"

"Louis, go away."

It wasn't unusual for Louis to flirt with Harry. he was never one to hide his feelings, and so everybody, including Harry, knew he liked him. While it did hurt Louis at first, the constant dismissal, he grew immune to it.

"I'm glad I have my library card because I'm totally checking you out."

"Go use it then. There's a book about going away over there," Harry muttered as he gestured to the back of the library.

Louis shook his head and situated himself on Harry's lap. The curly-haired boy sighed in frustration before attempting to stand up. He succeeded, and Louis landed on the floor.

"Go ahead, feel my shirt. It's made of boyfriend material!" Louis exclaimed while Harry amusedly pulled him to his feet.

Harry tried to prevent the blush from spreading on his cheeks because Louis was smirking behind him, and he couldn't let him know he was interested. He methodically put his work away and tilted his head towards the doors. The pair exited the library and took in the spring breeze.

"Are you a parking ticket? 'Cause, you've got fine written all over you."

Harry's self-restraint seemed to snap, and he whirled around to face Louis. Louis' eyes widened as he took in the green of Harry's eyes.

"Please, Louis, shut up right now--"

"If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?" Louis whispered.

Harry ran his hand through his hair before sighing.

"If I say yes, will you stop?"

"If you say yes, I'll kiss you."

"You didn't answer my question."

"You didn't object to me kissing you," Louis stated as Harry smiled.

"Yes."

"Yes?"

Harry rolled his eyes at the shorter boy.

"I've been your nothing since day one. Now kiss me, you fool."