blank space

TW//Manipulation, Fire & Burns, Murder

He walked with purpose. His strides were confident, and his movements flowed smoothly. The black suit, designed intricately with lace working throughout it, clung to his body and highlighted his slight curves. He was like the walking embodiment of the night sky; his green eyes twinkled with mischief, red lips mimicking that of a blazing meteoroid.

Harry politely smiled as he moved through the crowded ballroom, and his eyes darted diligently around the room. They landed on a petit form standing in the corner, seemingly observing the people in front of him. Harry ran a hand through his hair, tousling it in an attempt to reveal more curls, and stepped towards the man.

"Nice to meet you," Harry stated, offering his hand.

The other man widened his eyes before wiping his hands against his thighs. His arm stretched out to meet Harry's, and he smiled. "Louis."

Harry raised Louis' hand to his lips and pressed a kiss to the back of it. He left a red stain and smirked at the blush on Louis' face.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. It's just, I saw you earlier, and I thought, 'Wow, this guy is beautiful, I just have to meet him.' "

Louis' cheeks deepened in colour and were beginning to match the shade of red on his hand. Harry watched as the man tried to form his words and took a moment to run his eyes down his body. His suit was almost as, if not more, tight as Harry's. It gripped his torso and accentuated his hourglass figure. The colour of the suit, a sparkling midnight black, brought most of the attention to his eyes. Harry could go on for days about his eyes; they seemed to be a stunning ocean blue, but he was sure they could change instantly depending on his outfit.

"--I've never seen a man with lipstick on before. It looks great! I mean, you look great, too! I'm not trying to say that only the lipstick looks good. I think you look good in general. Like a snack. Is that? Not a snack. Maybe like a chandelier. Like that one over there! I've just compared you to a chandeli--"

"You're rambling, love," Harry pointed out after he tuned back into what Louis was trying to say.

"Sorry," Louis muttered sheepishly.

Harry shook his head and smiled. Two dimples formed in his cheeks as he did, causing Louis to gasp. He reached his hands up to poke them, and Harry could see the ink resting on his fingers. His cheeks caved in further as Louis' touch met his face.

"I love dimples."

"Do you?"

Louis nodded. "Very much."

"If you play a game with me, they'll be all yours," Harry said, his hands resting on top of Louis'.

"Oh, really? And what would this game entail exactly?" Louis questioned, amusement evident in his tone.

"Going on a date with me. Maybe falling in love. You know?"

Louis chuckled to himself before dropping his hands. His eyes flashed with interest as he looked at the character in front of him.

"Sure, why not? What could go wrong?"

Harry grinned, his eyes still twinkling with mischief. "Absolutely nothing."

If only he knew.

-

"Hey, Lou? Can I borrow some money for tonight?"

Harry wandered into the kitchen where his boyfriend of three months was making tea. The two had moved in together after a month, falling quickly for each other. Louis couldn't imagine life without the green-eyed boy. He adored his clumsy ways and how he was overwhelmed with affection every morning. Harry said he felt the same. He relished in Louis' embrace and attacked him with love at every opportunity.