───── 𝕰𝖒𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖔𝖗 𝕺𝖋 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙.

Hello, readers! Yes, it's ANOTHER Haikyuu/Kuroko no Basket crossover. I'm so sorry. But I keep getting ideas for these kind of crossovers and I can't stop. Someone please help me. Anyway, this time it's about Akashi Seijuro's older brother, because why not. And like with "King of the Crows" the MC and Daichi will already be dating.

I figured I needed to add this since everyone was confused with the "Family" part. Seiya and Daichi are married in the timeskip around the time as the Black Jackals vs Adlers game. Hopefully, now that I cleared this up there won't be anymore confusion.

THIS IS NOT AN X READER!! I don't write x readers for any fandoms. If you're looking for an x reader, then this book isn't for you.

YES, ALL MY HAIKYUU STORIES HAVE THE SAME DIALOGUE!! I'm trying my best to change things up a bit. Please don't comment about it. I'm well aware it gets boring reading the same thing especially if you've read my other stories.

If you're apart of the fanon side of Haikyuu, please don't read my Haikyuu books and just get off my page in general. You're NOT welcomed here :)

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE! You will be seeing some grammatical errors in this book. Please let me know if you spot any and I'll go back and fix it!

Here's the character information!

***

OC INFORMATION

Akashi - Vermilion, Crimson

Seiya - Star, Heavenly Body Of Arrow.

Also Known As -

Emperor of the Court [ By Karasuno ]

Sei-nii [ By Seijuro ]

Aka-chan [ By Oikawa ]

Akashi-san [ By first/second years ]

Emperor of the Court - He earned this nickname by his teammates as well as the spectators due to him being able to predict the future because of his Emperor Eye and is able to stop any attacks from happening.

Appearance - (6' 3") Tall and athletic. Has red hair and red eyes. When he uses his Emperor Eye, he has heterochromia color eyes (left eye is red, right eye is gold).

Personality - When both of his eyes are the same color, he's calm and relaxed. Though when he's his other self, he tends to be more deadly and violent. He also tends to call his teammates by their first names when he's his other self.

Age - 18 (High School Third Year) - 2012.

23 (Current).

Birthday - April 5th, 1994.

Star Sign - Aries.

Height - 190.5 cm (6' 3").

Teams -

Izumitate Junior High (Former).

Karasuno High (Former).

Schweiden Adlers (Former).

Japan National Team (2021).

Jersey Number -

Number 6 (Junior High Third Year).

Number 13 (High School Third Year).

Number 4 (Schweiden Adlers).

Number 2 (2021 Japan National Team).

Position - All Rounder.

Family -

Akashi Masaomi (Father).

Akashi Shiori (Mother; Deceased).

Akashi Seijuro (Younger Brother).

Sawamura Daichi (Husband).

Occupation -

High School Student (3rd Year, Class 4) - 2012.

V. League Division 1 Player.

Favorite Food - Tsukudani.

Hobbies - Volleyball.

Likes - Volleyball, Shogi, Challenges.

Dislikes - Losing, Being Underestimated, Feeling Weak.

Quotes:

"Your talent is that you can easily read people, right? Therefore, you are the "brain" of your team. However, I can predict the future. I can see your attacks before you even do them. In other words, I'm your enemy, kitty."
—To Kenma.

"We lost... How could I be so careless? It was my fault that Karasuno lost. If I had only seen that play sooner. We could've won."
—To himself after Karasuno's lost.

"If you're blaming yourself for our lost, Sawamura, don't. I want to be on the court with you guys [Asahi, Sugawara, Daichi] again. We cannot give up now. We need to show the second and first years that we'll always be by their side. Until the very end. We'll make it to Nationals, I just know it."
—To Daichi.

"The better team you say? What a freaking joke. It's about time someone puts you in your place, and that's what we [Karasuno] are gonna do."
—To Shiratorizawa.

"If we're speaking about experience, Daichi has had his feet on the court more than you. He also has more experience being a captain and leading his team. So you may have gone to nationals, but you're nothing besides a weaker version of Daichi."
—To himself about Kita.

"The Miya twins, Suna, and Inarizaki in general are too strong for us. That's why I'm giving you complete control. I'm glad that I got to see us come this far. This is goodbye, Seiya. Thank you for letting me play with everyone one last time."
—Sora to Seiya, during Karasuno's match against Inarizaki.

"He's gone, Daichi. Sora is gone."
—To Daichi after Karasuno's victory against Inarizaki.

***

There's the character information! Chapter One should be out soon, since I'm already done with it!

Enjoy the book!

~ Venus.