one:1

Narrator's  P.O.V

''bye guys'' tae said waving his hands to his friends to get home.

It's been 9pm and he's still walking through the street when he saw a girl walking fast as if there's someone running after her.

''What's wrong with her? is she drunk?'' he murmured while still walking.

He continued walking through the path where the girl was. He walk pass by her and turn his head to take a glance at the girl. Then he suddenly bumped into someone. He's wearing a mask and a black coat so as the others behind him.

Tae remained silent and suspicous at the same time because those guys are taking the same path as the girl he saw earlier too. ''Are they following her?'' he began suspecting. ''Well........it's not my bussiness though'' he continued along his way.

Then he suddenly stopped when he hear the girl screamed.

He rushed through where the voice was. Then he saw her walking backwards as the guys he saw earlier slowly walk towards her.

''Give us the money'' the other guy said 

''How many times should i tell you that i don't have any money. I'm just a college student so can you please get out of the way?'' the girl bravely said. 

''Tsk, how can she even tell some death treath to those guys she's still even a girl'' he whispered while watching behind a trash bin. 

The guy with the black coat was about to punch her when she suddenly held his wrist very tight that he almost cry in pain. Taehyung couldn't believe on what he's seeing so he rubbed his hands to his eyes cause he thought he was just day dreaming. But after doing that he saw them being flown over and landed on the garbage bags. 

''Hmph! idiots'' she left leaving those guys wounded.

Taehyung soon get out where he was hiding and saw a bracelet  so he picked it up.

 He kept it in his pocket so that he would reconize her if they meet again.

''Woah! that girl was amazing. How could she even beat those guys. I can't even do it by myself'' he continued walking along the way until he reached home.

He's still shocked after what he just saw with his own eyes. ''This night was epic'' he murmured and soon went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana's P.O.V

''Satang! wake up!''  i heard mom scream making me roll over my bed and fall over the floor. ''Aissh my butt hurts'' i groaned and stand up to prepare for school.

I ate my breakfast and hurriedly put on my shoes.

''Aren't you forgetting something?'' mom asked. ''Uh i almost forgot'' i give her a peck in the cheek and walk my way to school. 

I entered the main gate while humming a song.'' Dynanana nananana eh''

I continued walking when suddenly *beep!!* a car horns behind me and make me startle a bit.  ''Hey watch where you're going!''  i shouted at a boy infront of me.

''oops sorry miss are you hurt?'' he said while checking me up. My eyes suddenly went to his wrist. Wait, thats my bracelet. Where did he get that? i've been looking for that last night how did it came to him?

i suddenly remembered what happened last night. Is he the guy that i saw when i was chased by those idiots? maybe he saw my bracelet.

''Ah miss are you alright?'' he asked again that put me back to my senses. I nodded and just continued walking just like nothing happened.

I get back to what i was thinking later. If he saw the bracelet maybe he saw me fought those guys too. Aissh nobody must know about my secret. Argh! i must find him again and talk to him.