Epilogue

Its been three years since they all graduated. Some already found a job and some doesn't have yet. Taehyung and sana haven't met yet after the graduation. They both decided to find a fine job first before they could meet again and continue living together. Those three  years without seeing each other was a sheer torture to the both of them. No meeting, just messages and calls from each other would do. 

"Sanaya where are you? you can't be late today. Remember, you're meeting the CEO of the company you shouldn't fail this time" nayeon called her after worrying that she would come late for the interview. She began trembling while looking at the time on her phone and looking at the traffic light at the same time. "Hey miss! where are you going?" the driver shouted as she went out of the car and marched infront of the car. "I'll just walk the way there, thanks!" she threw off the money to the driver and began running between the cars lined up.

After running a few steps, she felt her feet began to hurt. "aissh! not now" she said as she wore off her heels and just carried them with her hands still running fastly. "hey watch out!" the car driver complained as she hit the side of the car. "Sorry" she did a peace sign and continued along her way. Now she looked like being chased by police after doing something crazy, but she doesn't care anyway. This would be a great chance to finally get a job after being fired many times.

Yeah it happened many times. Breaking the glass door and plates, burning the frying pan and many more disaster she had made. But all of that didn't made her think about giving up, she still have her dreams she wanted to come true and now this would be the right time. If she gets there in time................

"Here" nayeon did waited her and handed a comb to her cause her hair was a total mess after all the running she have done. "Don't tell me you run all the way here" she looked at her wiping her sweat and spraying perfume all over her body. "I won't, you already said it anyway" they headed towards the elevator and waited. "Remember to always smile, he might seem to be cold" she whispered and smiled at her, looking like a proud mom. "Fighting!" 

She took a deep breath and open the door. Seeing the view from the glass window, she knock at the door three times before fixing her hair again. The swivel chair turned and she saw a man sitting at it wearing a black suit looking so perfect in different angle. Her jaw almost dropped looking at the man sitting infront. "Ah...good morning sir" she greeted him and smiled.

After that, she went shock at what happened next. He looked at her as if he already met her. "S....sana?" he stood up and went into her direction then suddenly hugged her tightly. Awkwardness went along the way, she tried to look calm while slowly walking backwards. "Atlast we've met, i missed you so much" she didn't say a single word and continued trying to break the hug. 

"Im sorry sir but, who are you? how did you know my name?" her whole brain went clueless. Silence filled the whole room a few seconds. "Hey its not a funny joke, stop it satang" he chuckled and went serious again. "Satang? how did you know my nickname? who are you?"  she looked at him confused about every single thing he says. 

"Oh come on, stop acting like you forgot about me. You even called me taetae when im on a bad mood" he kept on explaining but nothing worked, she didn't remember every details he's been talking, she didn't even know who he is. "Please tell me you're not lying" his tears began to fall through his cheek. She didn't know what to do but to look at him clueless. 

"Minatozaki Sana, its me, Kim Taehyung! the only man who loved you back then and cried all night after you were on an accident. " he kneel infront of her as he sobbed. She tried holding back her tears and walked backwards. "Im sorry, you must've mistaken. I don't know who you are" and by that, she walked out of the office breathing heavily. She wanted to get out of that place as soon as possible.

"So? how was it? did he hired you?" nayeon asked excitedly. But her whole mood went down after seeing her eyes almost burst out in tears. "Is something wrong? did you fail? its ok, you still find a better job. I'll he----" "No, its fine. I just...........i just have to clear my mind, im sorry. But i need to go." she didn't think to ask again and just watch her walk out hanging her head down. If only she knew what had happened she could've helped her out.

In a bench in the nearest park, she burst out all her tears. If only she knew that all of this would happen then she would blame herself again and again. After that accident, all her life went upside down, forgetting all the people she once loved was the most painful part. All she was hoping that this pain she's been through will come to an end. 

Taehyung remained inside watching her leave the building. If only he could've asked her, he would never hesitate to help. "Im sorry you must've mistaken. I dont know who you are" her voice echoed in his mind all the time. It only make him cry everything single time he think of her. But he wasn't there, all he could do the whole three years was to think if she had already ate or if she's been doing well, If she still remember him. But he wasn't there for her when she needed help, the question lingering in his mind now is that. "What had happened? is there something that he didn't know?" ...........................................