two:2

Narrator's P.O.V

Sana continued walking through her room when someone called her name. ''Satang!'' she saw her friend momo running towards her. They both hugged each other and go to their room.

''I need to tell you something'' she whispered to momo as they both sat in their chairs.

''i think someone knew about my super strength'' momo looked at her with confused face ''So you mean that that someone saw you using your powers? But who?'' she asked. Then the door suddenly opened revealing taehyung . ''Him'' they both looked at the bracelet on his wrist. 

They both followed their gaze to him and looked at each other again.  ''you gonna go get it to him right now'' they glance at him again and this time he's looking at them so they hurriedly look somewhere like nothing happened. ''How am i supposed to get it? I can't just grab it right on his wrist i would look like a disrespecful woman if i do that'' they both sighed in dissapointment. ''What now?'' they both pouted and get back on their seats.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung's  P.O.V

Those girls were weird jeez, why are they looking at me like that?

''Hey TaeTae! can i join you?''  Hobi asked then place his tray of food at the table. ''Can you stop calling me in my nickname in public? you're embarassing me'' he then smiled like he's teasing me.

''So, you seemed interested on those girls. Do you like one of them?'' i suddenly choke the food i'm eating because of what he said, the heck?! '' Why would i? they're not my type okay? and i'm searching for someone i met last night'' i answered causing him to widen his eyes.

''You've met someone last night without even saying to me?'' he said

''Yeah and that girl is different from the others. She's a cool one'' i said remembering the girl i met last night. ''What's her name btw?''  i took off the bracelet i found on the street and then showed it to him. ''This is the only one she left that night, i wasn't able to talk to her''

I slightly glance somewhere and then i saw the girl i almost hit by the car earlier. It's suspicious that she's been looking like that.

Narrator's    P.O.V

''He's just right there why won't you just ask him to take it?'' momo said while looking at tae's direction then looked back at sana. ''Maybe i'll just ask him later'' they both continued eating and thinking of a way to get the bracelet back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I'll just gonna go get some water'' sana said and walk through the hall to get some water to drink and she also wanna wash her face.

She finally reached the school sink which was behind the bathroom and turned on the tap but then she just broke it and water splashed into her face. ''Aissh what am i gonn ado now?'' she bumped her head using her hands.

''Need some help?'' tae asked and helped. ''You didn't saw anything happened right?'' ''Tsk ofcourse  i saw everything even what happened that night when you get chased by those guys then you just--'' she immidiately covered his mouth incase  there is someone  watching over them.

''Shh! please keep it as our secret'' she showed off her puppy eyes to him but then he just ignores her. ''Oh come on taetae don't be rude to such a cute girl like me''he suddenly looked back at her after hearing her calling his nickname. ''Wait did you just--''  ''yes taetae'' he teased him again. 

''How did you--'' 

'' I heard it earlier when your friend called you by that name you get mad at him cause you think he's embarassing you'' he suddenly grabbed her hand somewhere. ''You don't just have super strength you also have some hearing powers too''

She suddenly pouted after he said those words. ''You such a harsh person'' she pouted again.

''Btw, do you really have some super powers? how?'' ''I just got t from my mom though cause she said that every girl in our family will have this kind of powers that's why'' he nodded then looked at her again.

 ''Does anyone know about it?'' she nodded and answered. ''My closest friend knows and you know it now too. But you'll keep your mouth shut right?''

''In one condition'' ''What?''

she slightly raise her eyebrows ''You'll be my personal body guard for as long as i wanted''

Her eyes went wide after what he said ''Are you out of your mind? im a girl you know---'' ''But you could still protect me right?'' 

''If you agree i'll let you have your bracelet back and also keep everything secret'' he said making a cross in his neck and raise his left hand. ''So?'' 

She thinks about it and agreed cause she's sure that he will keep his promise.

 She take back her bracelet and tied it around her wrist and kissed it. ''Shall we go now?'' tae asked teasing her and walk back to the field.