fifteen:15

''Do we really have to wear this? i could rip this dress'' sana sighed and looked at her reflection at the mirror. ''It fits you actually'' momo said while finishing her make up. They are all getting ready for the performance. The girls wear their dresses and outfits and look really beautiful even if they don't put too much effort on it. What bothers her now is the crowed watching them, she really is nervous that even her sweat is cold.

She was busy arranging her things when someone suddenly hugged her from the back. ''You look nice today'' he chuckled and face her infront of him. ''Tae? what are you doing here? you're supposed to be at your seat in the crowd'' she worriedly said. ''Don't worry about me ok, i'll be fine.'' he smiled ''Isn't this too short for you? there are lot of guys watching there and i hate it'' 

''No, don't worry, its part of the dance too'' she smiled at him shyly and was blushing a bit. ''Hey you two love birds, the show is about to start'' Nayeon interrupted that made him scratch his head. ''Well i should go now'' she smiled and wave at him, she was about to walk out but taehyung suddenly grabbed her wrist and tucked her hair behind her ears.

He leaned closer to her and kissed her forehead ''Goodluck'' he sweetly smiled and hugged her again before saying goodbye. Sana can't do anything but to hug him back and wave back at him before entering the backstage to get ready. 

''I could almost hear my heartbeat'' jihyo excitedly said making the girls laugh. Her whole system seemed to be in an earthquake but when taehyung came it lessen a bit. How can she handle all of those? she really is confused. ''For our special number round of applause for our performers from section A1!'' they heared the mc saying. They all get to the stage with their trembling body's but it decreased after hearing the cheer from the other students. ''Fighting!'' they all said and get in to their positions waiting for the music to start. 

They all breathed heavily while looking at the crowd cheering for them. ''Its my first time to perform with many people watching'' sana said while smiling towards the visitors. She turned her gaze and found taehyung standing making a big heart sign. Happiness flooded into her after seeing him, he's such a supportive one.

They all went down the stage through the dressing room catching their breath and finally took a rest and sat the chairs. ''We all did a great job guys, im sure our teacher will be proud'' Jihyo said ''I even saw someone who extremely is happy after seeing her boyfriend'' Mina added and they all looked at sana. She showed them her 'what are you looking at?' face and she's beggining to blush. ''Yiee'' they all burst out laughing including sana.

''You surely did a great job today girls , congratulations'' their teacher greeted them with an applause ''I hope you still participate for the upcoming events'' she smiled at them ''You could rest now anyway, have a goodday girls'' she shut the door leaving them all speechless but apparently burst out laughing, they did have a good time.

''I'll just go to the bathroom i'll comeback here immidiately'' momo said and sana nodded at her and continued eating with the girls. Now she felt very comfortable with them all, and eventually became good friends with them though they didn't really know her at first but freindship put them all together.

While momo was walking along the hallway back to the dressing room someone suddenly grabbed her and took her into somewhere she didn't know. ''Get your hands off me!'' she shouted at the guy who grabbed her. ''You stupid idiot! what do you think are you doing-----'' she didn't finished what she's saying when someone hit her head with a baseball bat at the back. ''Helpless creature, let's see what you can do'' the guy chuckled so as the other one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''Where is she? what's been taking her so long?'' sana mumbled as she grab her phone to text her.

Sana.M

Momoring where are u?

                                                                                                                              Momo.H

          Can you come here at the bathroom? i need your help.

Sana.M

Oh ok sure im coming there

she put her phone at her pocket and ask the other some permission and walk fastly into the place where mom texted her. Her whole system felt shivers cause she thinks that somethings wrong with her. Is she sick? did she get injured? she keep asking herself .

''Momoring!'' she shouted when she saw someone grabbing her friend somewhere. She fastly ran and followed where the guy is been heading to and immidiately punch him across the face that he almost flew away. 

She helped her get up and unleashed her from the ropes that sorrounds her. ''He's an innocent guy, sana. You hit the wrong one'' momo cried. Sana suddenly felt weak and can't even stand up on her feet again. ''No!'' she cried when someone hit momo in the head but she can't do anything.

Her visions are getting blurry and she feels dizzy like she's been spinning around many times. She couldn't feel her strenght any more, she's losing them! She tried to stand but it didnt work, she's losing her powers. She tried once again and all her sorrounding turned black. ''Sleep well'' the guy chuckled.