seven:7

Sana's  P.O.V

''Satang! breakfast is ready now!'' i shrugged off my thoughts and went downstairs. Arggh! why does it have to be this early? I'm still sleepy. ''Today is saturday, it means you will help mom to clean the house later.'' my older brother said and i nodded a bit.

I stopped eating when someone texted me. 

'Who's this?'

'Its me taehyung' and what does this alien want huh?

'Oh i thought you're still mad?'

'Forget about it okay, remember the letter i gave you while they're choosing students to perform?'

'Yeah and what about it?'

'we'll start today, i'll come to your house in a minute' what the-- but im not done yet

'OK' i put my phone down and immidiately ate all the food i have until i choke a bit. ''Hey what's wrong with you why are eating like that? are you in a hurry?'' isn't it obvious? of course i am and its because of that darn man. ''I have to go somewhere'' i didn't bother them to speak and went upstairs to get ready.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

''Satang that handsome guy is here again, are you two having a date today?'' mom excitedly said. ''Of course no, its more important than that'' i fastly went downstairs and saw them talking. ''Oh there she is''he flashed his smile at me. What's up with him today? he seemed to be kind enough. 

''My satang is now a big girl she even got her boyfriend here'' '' Oppa! stop teasing me'' i pouted and glared at him. They all laughed like crazy, even mom too. Arrgh i don't know what to do with this crazy people around me. 

''Can we go now?'' he just nodded and said we both goodbye. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

The car was filled with silence for a while. ''Where are we going anyway?'' he didn't answer and continued driving.  ''About yesterday--''  ''Forget about it'' ''Its not that, do you know the guy you sat beside yesterday?'' i asked out of nowhere a became silent again. ''He was my enemy in highschool, we both have different gang to lead. We've been grounded for several times before, causing me to leave the gang and focus on learning. But he didn't did the same, and now that he's here again, there's a possibility that he will start another war.''

I nodded my head and looked at the car window. So that's why he is glaring at him several times. I've always thought that they are bestfriends before but then its the other way. But they could still get along right?

---------------------------------------------------------------

''Hey wake up were here'' i blinked several times and went out of the car. ''gym?'' i mumbled and followed him inside. I looked around and noticed that no one seemed to be here. ''wow this is amazing, btw is there anyone else here too?''  '' i think dad isn't here'' i nodded and continued looking around then i bumped into someone. ''I...im sorry'' i startled and looked at him. He sure is old,but why is he here? 

''Dad?'' i heard tae mumbled and came near our direction. ''Ahm and who is this young beatiful woman?'' i slightly smiled after what he said and introduced myself to him. ''I'm minatozaki sana h..his clas--'' '' Girlfriend, she's my girlfriend'' aissh! this guy. I can't even believe he has the full confidence to introduce me as his girlfriend.

''Oh i see, you did a great job son'' his dad winked at him and smiled at me. Tsk, no wonder they're called father and son. ''We gotta go now dad'' '' ah sure'' i waved at him and fakely smiled.