eleven:11

Narrator's  P.O.V

It's already 9:30am and yet they're still walking along the park turning their gaze everywhere. The place just looked too beautiful to handle, and it would be a perfect place to walk around with your loved ones. ''Satang could you buy me some foods? im hungry'' sonwoo pouted. ''Ahm sure, what do you want?'' she kneeled down and smiled at him. Taehyung couldn't help but to smile while looking at the two of them. They looked so freaking cute!!

''I want some hot chocolate'' his eyes widened when he heard what the boy said, he also wanted that. Who would have thought that they both want the same thing or should i say the same drink. ''Ah ok i'll be right back'' she was about to leave when he suddenly spoke. ''buy it for me too'' she just nodded and left the both of them. He looked at the child who was also looking at him.

''What?'' he asked him but it did not speak. The place was filled with silence when Sonwoo suddenly speak. ''Hmph!! my satang deserve someone else'' he said out of nowhere. He looked at the child and sighed. ''Did you just say MY? fyi she's mine'' he knew it was still young but he couldn't really control himself  because it was too annoying. ''I'm not asking, and I don't have anything to do with you'' said the boy. It looks like the boy is really teasing him and it was kinda effective too, well done sonwoo. ''Is it because you are a child that you think I will not hit you?'' he is really angry but he can't hurt the child, he just threatened it to keep quiet.

Sana's P.O.V

Tae act differently today, is he not telling something to me? Did i do something bad?maybe not? ''Aissh! sana you're overthinking again'' i murmured and continued walking. 

''Oh shi--'' i was shocked when i bumped into someone. ''Satang?'' said the man in front of me. ''Chan?!'' my eyes widened when I saw him and gave him a tight hug. ''Omg you're such a big boy now huh'' i teasingly said while messing up his hair and he just chuckled. ''I'm even much taller than you'' he smiled, i missed this kid so much. It's been such a long time when i saw him. 

''Why are you here anyway? and you're all alone?'' he asked one after another. ''Ah no, i have someone with me and Sonwoo is also with me. Wanna come?'' ''Sure'' he quickly responded. 

Taehyung's  P.O.V

Argghh! where is she? what's taking her so long? is a cup of hot chocolate too heavy for her? is she kidnapped? Aissh there's too many questions in my mind and no one seemed to answer. ''Where is she?'' i mumbled scratched my head. ''You have a phone right? why don't you call her?'' replied the boy next to me. Could you just stfu?! i didn't ask for your opinion. He's only giving me headache. 

''Shut up ok? i di---''  ''Satang!''he shouted so I stopped and faced the woman I had been waiting for, and she's with another man, really? This day is suppose to be our date and now i'm with this kid and she also brought another man. I should've woken up early and pick her up in their house then i would have been alone with her at the school field or maybe at the rooftop.

''Hey tae, what's wrong with you? you okay?'' she asked worriedly and stroked my forehead, i've been looking at her and i didn't even noticed it. ''Ah.... y-yes'' I stuttered and looked at the man she's with. Who's this man? ''I almost forgot, this is Bang chan my cousin. This is Kim taehyung my--'' ''Boyfriend'' i added and shouldered her. 'Try to deny it young lady or else i'll kiss you infront them.' i whispered near her ear. She didn't said a word and just gave me a death glare. As if i'll i die instantly when she does that. Bruh she only gets more cuter when she does that thing.

''Satang, where's my hot chocolate?'' sonwoo asked while pulling on her shirt. ''Ah....eh, im sorry i spilled it earlier when i bumped on him'' she replied to him while kneeling to match the child. Such a clumsy girl, even my hot chocolate was spilled too.''If you don't mind i must go now its already 10 o'clock'' ''Sure, were also leaving now cause we have to bring Sonwoo home.'' she smiled at him again. ''Taehyung right? should i call you hyung or taeHYUNG?'' i fakely smiled at him, corny. ''Nah, just joking. Btw nice meeting you'' he smiled and shook hands. I just smiled at him before releasing his hand. 

Atlast were bringing this kid home then i'll be able to be alone with this girl i've been staring at. ''Oh what took you so long?'' her mother asked then she just stared at me. I didn't even did something bad and now she's staring at me like that?well if she didn't even othered to talk to that guy earlier we could've got home before ten.

''I..Its a long story mom'' she answered sparingly. ''What are you gonna do now? you can't just stay here and do nothing'' ''I was actually thinking continuing our date today, should we go now?'' I asked her which almost surprised her. This is supposed to be our date not baby sitting.

''Oh is that it? you should probably go now....bye'' her mother said before we almost pushed out. ''You've really rounded up my mom's brain, why does she always listen to you and not in me?'' she added as she walked to the car first, maybe her mom likes me more than her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's P.O.V

''Heck, why do you walk so fast? you may later get lost here'' he fastly walk towards her while catching his breath. They planned on going to the mall to continue their date but she seemed to be mad. She's really doing great at testing his patience huh. She also stopped when he held her hand and he was almost out of breath. ''What is your problem? were not in a marathon ok'' he said breathlessly.

''You're too weak tae, you should be more faster than me because you're a boy'' she said irritably. He sighed at what she said ''not all men are like that, don't compare me to them'' he stated before he pulled her into a jewelry store. ''What are we doing here? i...i mean this is supposed to be a girls jewelry store'' she said as she looked around at the jewelry displayed around. This is really eyecatching one especially for girls. She approached a glass cube on which was placed a very beautiful necklace, in all the other jewelry at the store this one really caught her attention. She grabbed her phone and took a photo of it.

''You want that one?'' taehyung suddenly asked while looking at her

''You want that one?'' taehyung suddenly asked while looking at her. She nodded and smiled at it. ''Why don't you buy it then?'' he asked in astonishment. ''If i get married to the right man one day i'll just show him this picture and ask for him to find this one and buy it for me.'' she smiled before looking at the other items. 

She was walking when taehyung suddenly grabbed her. ''What are you doi--'' ''Turn around'' she raised an eyebrow at him. ''I said turn around'' he said again and she didn't said a word and followed him. All she know that taehyung is still in his senses, doesn't he? 

She was shocked when she saw the necklace she was staring at earlier. Did he really planned to buy it and even put it around her neck. ''You said you will only make the right man buy this for you, and i don't want you to wait nor find for that right man that's why i bought this as what you've said. Now you know that the mr. right you're looking for is infront of you right now'' he sweetly smiled at her. She was completely out of words after hearing those words from him. Everytime he say such things like that it only make her fall for him even more.

She just hugged her and almost burst into tears. ''Thank you'' she saidd almost crying. ''You don't have to thank me. I love you not only for what you are but also for what i am when i'm with you. Always remember that'' he said and hugged her as tight as he can that he don't want to set her free.