eight:8

Sana's  P.O.V

''You okay?'' momo asked while tapping my shoulders. I slightly nodded and grabbed my things so i can go home. I didn't bother to talk to tae as what jennie said, it'll only cause problem  and make things worse than ever. 

''Sana!'' someone called my name. ''T...tae?'' he smiled and nodded. ''I was waiting for you at the room but then someone told me you were leaving. We could both go home if you want'' i looked around and saw jennie glaring at me and showing off her phone as if she's warning me. What should i do?

Luckily mark was passing by so i immidiately called him. ''I was actually going h..home with him'' i wrapped my hands around his arm. Tae looked at where my hands were and gave mark a death glare. ''A..ah w..we gotta go now'' i fastly walked and pulled mark, not letting tae say even one word. I wish i could explain everything to him but maybe not this time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's  P.O.V

''Is she mad at me?'' ''''I don't know either'' they both sighed.Momo tapped his shoulders when jennie suddenly comes. ''Oh looks like you two are having some arguments, stop being a fool tae she's obviously playing around how come you didn't notice that. You should entertain girls like me, im pretty and have good sense of humor unlike others.'' she looked at momo from head to toe as if she's teasing her. ''Aissh! this girl, if only i could beat you up for satang i would.'' momo immidiately walked out. 

''Are you happy now?'' he glared at her and rolled his eyes. ''Why do you looked affected too tae? you're not even a friend of that slut girl, And besides there's nothing between you two.'' he didn't intend to listen and just ignored her. He wouldn't mind wasting his time for talking to her that much. ''Hey taehyung are you even listening? tsk affected much? go on and be stupid thinking of her, you don't even know what secrets she's been hiding under that innocent face of her. '' he recently stopped walking and faced her.

''What do you mean?''she smirked and walked towards him. ''You'll find it out sooner or later, im sure she'll be embarassed after that.'' he didn't moved a bit after what she said. 'does she already know?' he thought, curiousity crosses his mind after hearing those words.

He suddenly grabbed her wrist making her groan in pain. ''Get your hands off me''  ''If something bad happens to her i'll make sure you'll pay for it'' then he left her almost crying in pain while holding her wrist.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana's  P.O.V

''Aissh! i could've wrecked her into pieces yesterday if didn't control myself''momo said while punching the air as if she's beating up someone infront of her. I just laughed and continued drinking water. 

As what we've been doing yesterday, were practicing again. Were almost done about the choreography thing, thanks to the others cause they still help me especially momo. But as what we've felt yesterday were still tired cause some of the movements goes too fast, and we only have two days to practice the whole dance!. This week will be the most tiring ever.

''Oh satang, mark just texted me. He wants to meet you at the rooftop right now'' hmm? why all of a sudden? ''Ah ok i'll be back later'' i stood up and walked out of the practice room. What's got in to him? Mark used to be my bestfriend since elementary but he didn't even bother to talk to me especially when im busy or tired, he'll just wait until i have some time to talk to him. I'm not really used of him calling me in times like this, or maybe he have something important to tell.

''Hey! momo just told me to meet you here is there something you--'' i was cutted off when i saw someone sitting at a bench while using his phone. I looked away after seeing him looked at me, gosh! why is he here? this is gonna be a big problem.  I just walk out and pretended as if i didn't saw anyone, but then he suddenly blocked my way.

''Leaving so soon?'' he said with his cold tone making me shiver a bit. ''I..i was just wandering around, s..somone wanted to meet me at the rooftop and it seemed that i have  walked through the wrong building. I..i have to--'' again i wasn't able to finish talking when he suddenly hugged me tightly. My heart skipped a beat and my surroundings seemed to stop moving.

I wanted to get out from his arms but my whole system seemed to be stopping me, i think im loosing my strength because of  this guy infront of me. How could i even get out in this situation? i can't even move myself a bit. My arms feels like jelly, am i melting with his simple gestures? oh god please help me!

''Can you please stop avoiding me? cause everytime you do that i feel like being stabbed a hundred times when i see you passing infront of me not even saying one word as if i was just nothing to you''i heard him sobbed a bit, is he crying? ''If someone is not treating you well please tell me so i could just fix everything right away. I hate being alone especially when you're not here beside me, its making me feel tortured'' after hearing those words from him i felt guilt inside me. If only i could tell you tae, i wouldn't be able to think back again.

''J..jennie she knows everything, she warned me that if i would get close to you she would post the video of me using my powers.'' i sobbed and hung my head after he broke the hug so i couldn't make eye contact with him. ''W..what?  That's why she acted like that yesterday'' ''Like what?''  ''Like she used to know something about you'' he scratched his head. ''I should've made that girl suffer, why didn't you tell me?'' ''Because of what you just said, if ever told you, she's the one who have to suffer and not me. Things will just be worse'' he suddenly looked at me confused. ''What do you mean?'' his eyebrows furrowed in confusion ''I prefer to be the one to suffer than the others. If only i wasn't born like this, things like this would never happen. If only i was born normal and perfect just like the others thi--'' ''You're already perfect, Sana.'' i stopped again and looked at him'' You have the  kindest heart, purest soul, prettiest face and no one could ever change that.''

''If someone would hurt you or do bad things at you without me noticing it i would probably be mad at myself. Because i couldn't be able to protect the girl who changed me, the girl who always make me smile and also make my cry.'' he smiled and walked closer to me ''The girl who i choosed to love for all my life'' my heart didn't skipped a beat, this time, it only beat faster and faster like i was being chased by crazy dogs on the street.

He walked closer and closer and stopped then he suddenly kissed me.Gosh! is he even the kim taehyung i've known? i didn't move a muscle and didn't know what to do. Its like i've been glued infront of him, i can't move! He's slowly moving his lips as if telling me to respond to his kiss. I slowly responded him . I don't know what i've been doing right now, i'm not myself anymore.