five:5

Sana's   P.O.V

''Attention students, we'll have visitors next week friday and we decided to have some little program to welcome them in our school.'' ms. Kim said then one of my classmate raise his hand. ''So what do we do?'' 

''Our section is included to perform in stage, we have to pick some female students today so you could practice next week monday. Only students who are willing to perform will be accepted.'' the others started raising their hands including momo. Should i join too? ''Hey satang why aren't you raising your hands? you should join too, you can dance too right?'' momo excitedly said. ''But what if i accidentaly hit the others while practicing? i will just make some mess in the choreography.'' i sighed in disappointment.

If i never have my super strength i could do what ever i wanted to, but it seemed to be the opposite. I slightly hung my head then i saw a paper coming through my direction. I saw tae glanced at me and didn't say a word so i decided to read it.

      You don't need to worry that much you can join if you wanted and then i'll help you as much as i can. I'd wanted to see you perform on stage too. So please join

                                                                                                                   -taetae:>

It says, i glanced at him again and this time he's looking at me. I smile at him. 'thanks' i mouthed as i raised my hands. ''Ok, so we have Hirai Momo, Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeongyeon, Park Jihyo, Myoui Mina, Kim Dahyun, Son Chaeyoung, Chou Tzuyu, Kim Jennie and Minatozaki Sana. I'll be back in a minute''

When Ms. Kim went out for something the others began talking about the upcoming performance. ''Wow i didn't really know that you would join right away, how did you immidiately changed your mind that fast?'' momo and mark both asked then i slightly glanced at tae. He's looking at the campus view beside the window. Isn't he happy that i joined?

I decided to talk to him but then ms. Kim came so i get back at my seat again, maybe i should talk to him later. ''So we've already talked about the upcoming performance, and they said they only needed 9 students and there are 10 of you. So we have to remove one of you.''

The whole class become silent but then jennie suddenly raised her hand and stood up. ''I think we should remove someone who will only cause trouble in the choreography, someone who only make herself embarassed..........right? Ms. Minatozaki?'' the whole class turned their gaze on me. Maybe she's right, i could only cause trouble.

I stood up to talk but then someone interupted. ''I think you should be the one to be eliminated, cause you still have small injuries in your hand which means you couldn't perform well, and you already underestimated her didn't you know how she feel about what you've been saying?''

Tae said which makes everyone silent. ''Are you protecting her again?'' '' I'm not in anyone's side, im just saying my concerns.''

''ok that's enough, you three can sit now. So as i've been saying we'll remove one of you, i think mr. kim is right, jennie should be the one to be removed.--'' ''but'' ''As what he have said you got some small injuries in your hands the other day, so i thought you should have some rest until you recover.'' she suddenly stood up and glared at me. ''This is not fair!'' she then went out of the room. Everyone seemed to be shocked but remained silent so as me.

''Just let her calm herself, btw congrats to those who have been picked'' ms. kim smiled at me so i smiled back at her awkwardly. I hope everything will be fine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennie's  P.O.V

Why does he always protect that girl? they don't have any relationship like duh. And that girl though she's a total slut, she keeps on flirting with someone else even the transferee.Arggh! why do i care anyway im more beautiful than her.

Though there's something weird about her, i think she's not a normal girl. The impact of the ball is not literally normal than the others. Is she hiding something?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator's    P.O.V

''Arggh! where's that man?'' sana murmured while finding tae. ''Oh momoring have you seen tae?'' she asked momo while looking every where. ''oh i saw him leaving early, why?'' she didn't answer and just pouted. 

''Satang! are you going now? we could walk home if you wanted'' mark asked but then she didn't heard him cause she's looking somewhere else. ''Oh im sorry i didn't heard you what was that again?'' '' Uhm i was just asking if you wanted to go home with me'' 

She looked around but then lost her hope of finding tae so she agreed and they both walked home.