ten:10

Narrator's  P.O.V

''Im sorry'' he's still hugging her. She's supposed to be really mad at him, but how? ''wait, did you hear that?'' he said and faced her while holding both of her shoulders. ''Hear what?'' she irritatedly said. She quickly step a bit backward when taehyung slightly approached his head closer to her chest. What the heck?! ''Hey taehyung ah! w..what are you doing?'' she uttered. Seriously? what the heck is going on?! 

''You're not mad at me right?'' what the-- is he a mind reader or something? ''What? i..i mean , of course im mad at you. You came up late and haven't been able to protect me when those punks came along'' she tried her best to be mad but taehyung just smiled at her. Have he lost his mind? excuse me, she's trying her best to act mad at you and you're just standing there smiling at her like a handsome fool. ''you're good at denying huh'' he smirked.

''I'm telling the truth tae'' well, she's literally getting angry now. ''I can even hear you're heart beat earlier when i was hugging you'' he said making her out of words to say, she was caught in act. What now? ''W..well, why do you even care?'' she looked away quickly. ''Hmm, because..........i love you?'' he smiled and shouldered sana. ''Where are we going? were supposed to go that way'' she pointed the whole school building. Is he even drunk or something?

''No, were going outta here. You should have some rest today. I'll just text hobi to write an excuse letter for the both of us'' he said and grabbed his phone. ''Both of us? are you going home too?'' he nodded while looking at his phone. ''No no no, i'm not skipping class today for some stupid rest,  i have to attend the practice for the up coming performance'' his eyebrows met after what she said. ''Did you just say having some rest is stupid? FYI i'm just concerned to you. Jennie have  been bullying you for several days, aren't you tired of seeing her face?'' and he's the one who's angry now. 

''I don't care about her tae, haters gonna hate, and im going to attend school if i want'' she rolled her eyes and began walking when he suddenly carried her in a bridal style. ''Hey!, put me down!'' she forced her way down but she can't hurt him. What can she do to get down without even hitting him? ''Stop wiggling around, you weigh so much'' she became aware of what he said. Is she really that heavy? or maybe he just said that so she would stop moving. ''I was just joking, i just did that to stop you'' he smiled and slamed the car door. The heck?! she's been tricked again? this man is really thrilling.

Tae started the engine and drove slowly. Sana on the other hand, leaned her head towards the open car windowletting the cool breeze blow her hair. This wasn't part of what she had expected. She expected tae to arrive at the school and save her from those punks like a knight in a shining armor, held her in his arms and they would both go to their room. But it only happened the other way.

      Tae came late and hadn't been able to protect her. Instead, suho came and helped her stand up, then tae suddenly came out of nowhere and pulled her hands making face his chest. She even acted angry at him but then failed, she tried to walk away but tae stopped her and carried her in a bridal style. Getting the school out of their sight. Put her inside the car and now she's silently watching the street while listening to sad songs, feeling every lyrics of it.

''But i still want you'' she started singing along. It did caught tae's attention, he grabbed the other earbud from sana's ear, put it in to his right ear and turned his gaze on the road. ''Hey! that's mine, give it back!'' she said but tae just acted like he didn't hear anything. ''Aissh! this rude guy'' she glared at him and turned her gaze back on the street.

The whole was filled with silence until ''Can we go home first? i didn't ate breakfast yet'' she said and glanced at him. ''Sure, why didn't you told me earlier?'' ''Because you're too late that you didn't even helped me earlier'' she glared.