three:3

Narrator's  P.O.V

''Oh what took you so long? and who is he?'' momo asked her and pointed taehyung beside sana. ''Oh he's just nothi--'' '' Kim taehyung''  he directly covered her mouth.

Momo grabbed sana's hands so they could talk private. ''Is he the one who saw you last night?'' she nodded and showed momo her bracelet in her wrist. ''Oh so you got it back now, but why are you still sad?'' she asked. 

''I'm gonna be the bodyguard of that idiot so he won't tell anyone about me'' she pouted again. They both sighed.

''Ok students go back to your positions now.'' the professor said and they immidiately get back after taking a break. The whistle blows and they started playing volleyball again. When the ball was going through sana's position she immidiately hit it and forgot to control herself.

''Ugh!'' jennie groaned in pain after getting hit by it on her hands. The other students jaw dropped after the incident so as tae and momo. ''It seems that i don't have to tell it to everyone cause she already showed it'' he sighed in disappointment.

Sana run towards jennie ''Im really sory i didn't mean to--'' ''You did it on purpose didn't you?!'' she held her hands while enduring the pain. ''It was an accident'' sana explained. Jennie raised her left hand to slap her but then taehyung stopped her making her widened her eyes. 

''Get your hands off me!'' she keep on pulling back her hand. ''Its not her fault, she hadn't control herself'' 

''How could you still protect that girl, she's the reason of all of this'' her tears  started to fall. But taehyung just ignored her and called the other students to bring her to the school clinic.

He turned to see sana who almost cried about what she have done. ''Why did you do that? i should be the one explaining it'' she sobbed. ''You shouldn't do that again, you're only spoiling yourself'' he patted her head and get back where he was sitting.

''Satang are you okay?'' momo run to her and caressed her back. ''Im fine now, you should go back'' she nodded and go back to her position. They continued playing but sana still feel pity about herself. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana's  P.O.V

I still felt guilt inside me because of what happened to jennie. Maybe i should go to her at the clinic since i have nothing to do here. I stood up and was about to leave when momo suddenly called me. ''Where do you think you're going?'' she asked.

''Uhm......to the co....comfort room, i'll get back as soon as i can'' i lied and hurriedly got out of the room to find where the school clinic is. ''Argh which way was it again?'' i mumured and finally found it. 

I breath hard before entering and saw jennie laying at one of the beds. I trembled as i get close to her but then i stopped when she saw me. ''What are you doing here? aren't you done yet?'' i hung my head and felt ashamed infront of her. ''I.....i j..just wanna say sorry about what happened earlier. I didn't mean doing it'' she suddenly smirked and stood up so i raised my head to see her.

I gulped seeing her looking mad at me. ''Should i forgive you? huh? didn't you know that it keep on aching especially everytime i see your face!, so can you please get out of my sight?!''   ''I'm really so--'' i cut off my words when she suddenly slapped me. 

I sobbed while holding my cheek. ''I said get out!'' she yelled again. I immidiately got out of the clinic and dried of my tears when someone suddenly offered me his handkerchief. ''T.......tae?'' i trembled. ''How did you know that im here?'' he then looked at me. '' I heard you two talking earlier and you said you were just going to the cr, but then i followed you and you were taking the other path so i thought that you will go to the clinic and i wasn't wrong'' 

I nodded and we continued walking through the room. ''Why did you followed me earlier? i mean..........you could just stay there and rest instead of bothering yourself to follow me, right?'' i asked out of the blue. '' I didn't know myself either...........maybe i won't be able to rest if can't make sure that you're fine.'' he said and suddenly smiled.

I cupped my face when i felt im blushing hard because of what he said. ''Oh did i make you blush that hard?'' he asked then looked at me as if he's teasing me. ''Well atleast i know for myself that you're fine now'' he smiled as if he remembered something and left me speechless. Aisshh this guy really make me smile and annoy at the same time.